Home General Discussion
Options

Vegas for the 4th

firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
Just got the rooms booked for the week of the 4th of July in Vegas. Rooms are at the Mandalay Bay, great deal going on for the suite. I LOVE vegas, try to get there at least once a year. As always, if anyone will be in town that week let me know, would love to herf with yeah. Anyone know the "perfect" place in vegas to watch fireworks?

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Just got the rooms booked for the week of the 4th of July in Vegas. Rooms are at the Mandalay Bay, great deal going on for the suite. I LOVE vegas, try to get there at least once a year. As always, if anyone will be in town that week let me know, would love to herf with yeah. Anyone know the "perfect" place in vegas to watch fireworks?

I am jealous. Have a good time. I hope to get back by this time next year (It will have been 2 1/2 years since I've been there). I really like to go one to two times a year but I kid will make you change your plans for a few years. Enjoy the time, gambling a smokes!

Rob
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    i was in vegas for the 4th last year. my only warning is if your driving, dont leave till after the weekend. it took us 2.5 hours to go 20 miles. i wont be able to make it out to vegas till EDC.
    have fun
  • Options
    415:
    i was in vegas for the 4th last year. my only warning is if your driving, dont leave till after the weekend. it took us 2.5 hours to go 20 miles. i wont be able to make it out to vegas till EDC.
    have fun
    <br. Thanks man. My family is going also, so we are going to be there all week. How were the fireworks? Figured they are about the same everywhere, but maybe something special in vegas?
  • Options
    415:
    have fun

Thanks man. My family is going also, so we are going to be there all week. How were the fireworks? Figured they are about the same everywhere, but maybe something special in vegas?
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    from the very little i remember the were good. but i had been drinking all weekend and running on 2 hours of sleep.