Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

WHO ARE YOU?!

lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
Kevin A. from San Rafael, CA. Who are you? What did I do to you?

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I have your info and you cant hide from me!
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    415?
    HA!! Its 415!!! DEAD!!!
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I've been hearing of bombs flying with false return addresses being put on the package............
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Shut up dude! I was gonna work that angle and see if anyone actually looks at the postmark anymore...
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Yeah I'd like to know who it is too....
  • lcpleel:
    I have your info and you cant hide from me!
    415 just hit me supper hard to
    Kevin if your reading this thank you. And if if you Thinking that you got me. Beware.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    lcpleel:
    well back in march you sent me a pm about the skull and bones.
    i got a few more the other day and thought id send you 1. but i didnt just want to send that 1 small stick, so i threw in a few more to keep it company
    My lady saw that and yelled at me for purchasing more cigars that I didn't buy... That was a beat down strategy that worked.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    lcpleel:
    My lady saw that and yelled at me for purchasing more cigars that I didn't buy... That was a beat down strategy that worked.
    sorry about that didnt mean to cause you any trouble with the lady
    Don't even worry I took care of her and showed her who's Boss. Bought her something....
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Okay message to the brothers. What I am seeing here is a wonderful opportunity. We should all send LCpeel cigars with fake official looking bills that cost a bit more than retail. Say.....20-25 bucks a stick. It could be the first bomb that can actually physically explode...who's with me?
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    skweekz:
    I've been hearing of bombs flying with false return addresses being put on the package............
    You mean like using CCom's address as a return address? Hmmm.... who else do I know in PA? Huh? HUH?!? Who else - SKWEEKZ?!?!?

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    skweekz:
    You mean like using CCom's address as a return address? Hmmm.... who else do I know in PA? Huh? HUH?!? Who else - SKWEEKZ?!?!?

Say what now?...It's a big state with a lot of smokers.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    letsgowithbob:
    Okay message to the brothers. What I am seeing here is a wonderful opportunity. We should all send LCpeel cigars with fake official looking bills that cost a bit more than retail. Say.....20-25 bucks a stick. It could be the first bomb that can actually physically explode...who's with me?
    LOL that's some funny chit
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    skweekz:
    The Sniper:
    skweekz:

Say what now?...It's a big state with a lot of smokers.
    Man's got a point...

Anybody wanna bet a fiver of Anejos that I lay the lumber down within one week on the ONE PA SMOKER silly enough to bomb me out of the clear blue to try and make his stripes? :-)

Anybody... anybody? Beuller... Beuller? LOL