Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Holly S#@t!!! Man you just blew up my mailbox so bad. 415 is a great guy we did a trade a while back and hooked up then but this time he out did himself. He sent me 9 sticks and these are all GREAT sticks. He sent me a gurkha ninja, graycliff 1666, rp renaissance, padilla 68, af 8-5-8, oliva v, tatuaje anarchy, rp decade 10th anniversary, and an opus x (my first opus x) and the size i am pretty sure is a shark because it has a box pressed foot and turns into a torpedo at the end, it is also identical to the anejo sharks in size. Thanks so much just watch out now!

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Nice take Christian and good hit 415. Man, the guy is nuts. He might be worst than me.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is one nice hit 415! Enjoy those smokes Christian.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Great hit on a great bork! Nice work 415 watch out though Christian doesn't mess around!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy Sheet, 415 does retaliation well. I hit him the other day with some aged sticks, some going back to January 2008 and the newest one had at least 18 months on it. Today, he blew up my mailbox, my dog, 2 small palm trees, a bedroom and my brother-in-laws car. Here's are the componets of the bomb of destruction:

Oliva MB III Torpedo
    Camacho PE
    Padron Anni 1964
    Opus X ****
    EP Carrillo Short Run
    Gurkha Spec Ops (this thing is huge)
    Graycliff Edition Limitada 2010
    Graycliff Blue
    Skull and Bones
    Illusion Epernay

If anyone has hit 415 lately, duck and cover. If you are thinking of hitting 415, good luck as you have been warned. At least the 20 ct humi if halfway filled again, thanks Kevin.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    Christian_Sapp:
    Holly S#@t!!! Man you just blew up my mailbox so bad. 415 is a great guy we did a trade a while back and hooked up then but this time he out did himself. He sent me 9 sticks and these are all GREAT sticks. He sent me a gurkha ninja, graycliff 1666, rp renaissance, padilla 68, af 8-5-8, oliva v, tatuaje anarchy, rp decade 10th anniversary, and an opus x (my first opus x) and the size i am pretty sure is a shark because it has a box pressed foot and turns into a torpedo at the end, it is also identical to the anejo sharks in size. Thanks so much just watch out now!
    yes the opus i sent you is a shark.
    i told you i would hit ya back.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    you wanted to show this "Young Gun" what a bit of age can do.
    so i, had to show you how the kamikaze drop bombs.

that was a warning shot to all the vets. im just gettin warmed up
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Hey kevin
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    nice to see some local boys getting after it... nice hit!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Kevin is great BOTL fellas and always a great one to trade with!!