Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MOW armadas to trade(Closed-Thanks all involved)

Hey guys, I have 2 or 3 MOW armadas in the big toro size, think its 6x60, that I am looking to trade for something else. I know I'm pretty new but I have to get my trade rep up somehow and I may as well start asap. I'm open to any inventory you may have to trade, but I will really like to try some of the new Jaime Garcia Reserva Especials. The armada is just too big for the time I can devote to a cigar each day. PM me if interested.

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    pm to you
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    PM'd back. Anyone interested having Any AB Tempus MAduros, Oliva Serie V or Serie V maduro, Definitely want to try Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial. Torano Exodus 50 years also. Let me know if interested, I have 4 total so pm me to discuss.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    So, am I correct in my understanding that you want to try the Oliva V, V maduro, Toraño Exodus 50 Years? Or are you looking to trade some away? I can set you up with some of those 4 if you're looking for them.
    I'm looking to try some of those, and I'm saying I have several Armada's I'm looking to get rid of at whatever exchange rate we determine based on what you have to trade. Also I want to try My father, either edition. I'm not picky though.
    Let me do some figuring and I'll shoot you a pm. Any Oliva V Maduro year you're looking for in particular? I think I can set you up with a My Father and a Le Bijou 1922 as well.
    Sounds good, send me a pm. No particular year for the V maduro I just wanted to try some.
    Pm to you.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    blurr, Have some smokes you might be interested in, still have the Armadas left?
    Yeah I still have them left. Just gathering up pms and seeing whos offering what. I may just split up the 5 pack I have between 2 people, maybe 2 to someone and 3 to someone else just to let a few different people try them.
    Joey PM to you, pls respond it by Thursday so I can hit the USPSies by friday in time.