Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

All this recent bombing activity has inspried me . . . . .

Someone's getting hit . . .

Now, Keep in mind, I can't keep up with all the WMDs that have been flying around lately, but I wanted to launch a little surgical strike to a forum vet who's comments I appreciate and he probably has one of my favorite avatars on here.

It's in the mail Brother. Should arrive by monday or tuesday.

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    YOU GO BOYD!

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    boydmcgowan:

Now, Keep in mind, I can't keep up with all the WMDs that have been flying around lately, but I wanted to launch a little surgical strike to a forum vet who's comments I appreciate and he probably has one of my favorite avatars on here.

Doesn't matter what you send, how much, or how many times. Hooking a BOTL up in any manner makes you a great BOTL. Hope they post a pic. The pics of these things are the best. Love seeing guys get hit.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    jsnake:
    boydmcgowan:

Doesn't matter what you send, how much, or how many times. Hooking a BOTL up in any manner makes you a great BOTL. Hope they post a pic. The pics of these things are the best. Love seeing guys get hit.
    Thanks guys, yeah its an awesome forum here, and a great group of guys. After lurking for so long Ive really enjoyed participating the last 6 or 8 motnhs or so, man ther is seriously, something in the air these days . . . Stuff is flying all over the place. I just wanted to get in on it a little.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I figure if the military can launch a $1 million missile like its nuthin, than a few 5 packs of smokes here and there is no biggy! More the merrier!!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    lilwing88:
    I figure if the military can launch a $1 million missile like its nuthin, than a few 5 packs of smokes here and there is no biggy! More the merrier!!
    Well actually you're payin for the million dollar missles too! lol
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    boydmcgowan:
    Thanks guys, yeah its an awesome forum here, and a great group of guys. After lurking for so long Ive really enjoyed participating the last 6 or 8 motnhs or so, man ther is seriously, something in the air these days . . . Stuff is flying all over the place. I just wanted to get in on it a little.
    I think its spring... makes folks around here all bomb-happy! LOL

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    boydmcgowan:
    I think its spring... makes folks around here all bomb-happy! LOL

I think we may need to hire an Air Traffic Controller or two pretty soon if this keeps up.

• Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    The question is, if we hire him, is he going to fall asleep on the job.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blurr:
    Well then, we'll have to hire a Supervisor then too...........
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    bandyt09:
    blurr:

Wait, Wait, Wait... What we need to hire is a 14J3. Their job is to be an air traffic controler with ICBMs, and hostile aircraft. I know one who will probably work for cigars and doesnt sleep much in the first place, ME!!!
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    bandyt09:
    blurr:

Wait, Wait, Wait... What we need to hire is a 14J3. Their job is to be an air traffic controler with ICBMs, and hostile aircraft. I know one who will probably work for cigars and doesnt sleep much in the first place, ME!!!

<br< Thats awesome, what branch, and how long till you get out?
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Well my first post didn't work, what branch of the military are you in. I was a Navy AT (avionics technician) Sounds like a fun job
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Army. I've been doing it for ten years and never actually done my job, or seen my equipment outside of the training environment.