Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

A Pass 33 1/3

2»

Comments

• Options
    bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    I would like to be included as well...sounds like this will be good.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    So here's my thoughts. 5 each of the following:

Anything made by Fuente(All the Fuente's, Ashton, Diamond Crown, Cuesta Rey, etc)
    Anything by Don Pepin(we could go on forever here)
    General Cigar(Macanudo, Punch, Patagas, Cohiba)
    The rest(Anything that doesn't fall into those categories Oliva, RP, Gurkha, etc)

I think this will be the most fun, however, I'm not sure I can come up with all of these. If there is someone else who can step up and knockout the whole thing they are welcomed to be the pass host on this. If not the other idea I had was I can take donations to get this thing started. In particular Fuente's and General Cigars.
  • Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    I have a few extra Oliva G's & O's I could part with...

I have some G's aging...I'm like Charlton Heston with those

From my Cold. Dead. Hands. lol

Spare Camacho 62's also. Some of those are agin as well. mmmmmm
  • Options
    If we go the donations route when the pass ends we'll divide up the remains evenly some how. Maybe like the person who submitted the most cigars picks first and so on.
  • Options
    I don't really have a ton of one specific brand. I can run up to the B&M and fill out what would be needed. I do have a good amount of: Gurkahs, Olivas, 5 Vegas, CAO
  • Options
    Ohh, just thought of this too. We could do a vs. past. Say, Gurkah vs. Patel, Oliva vs. Fuente, Comacho vs. Padron. A person takes x amount of sticks from the famalies and replaces them with other sticks from the same famalies.
  • Options
    RP vs Gurkah (aka the Maddy vs Kuzi pass)...that may be interesting with the ongoing debate about those 2 brands.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Bad Andy:
    RP vs Gurkah (aka the Maddy vs Kuzi pass)...that may be interesting with the ongoing debate about those 2 brands.
    Why do I have this feeling of Deja Vu? LOL
  • Options
    Its Deja vu, all over again.
  • Options
    Bad Andy:
    That's what I was thinking.
  • Options
    From page 1
    rdnstn:
    A theme pass sounds good. My vote goes for a maker duel. My suggestion is the R.P./Gurkha debate. (Just a lil idea based on some forum discussions)

I guess great minds think alike.
  • Options
    The credit is all yours bro...it is a great idea. The evolution of these boards are funny some times.
  • Options
    And we've come full circle.
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    rdnstn:
    And so, apparently, do all of yours ;)
  • Options
    dutyje:
    rdnstn:
    Conceited ****.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    rdnstn:
    Conceited ****.
    LMAO
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    madurofan:
    dutyje:
    rdnstn:
    Conceited ****.
    LMAO
    madurofan:
    And we've come full circle.
    no, now we've come full circle
  • Options
    Hey guys if no one has stepped up to be the one to start the pass, I can volunteer. I should have enough different sticks to get it started. Let me know.
  • Options
    bass8844:
    Hey guys if no one has stepped up to be the one to start the pass, I can volunteer. I should have enough different sticks to get it started. Let me know.
    I really liked the 4 different brands thing. If you can do that Bass, please do. I only have a couple stipulations with you taking the pass over. You must include a bag in the pass for people to place cigars in for the troops(you're not obligated to donate but merely to provide a place for people to do so), I want to be second in the pass and Andy must be last aside from it returning to you. Cool?
  • Options
    I think I can handle that. I'll have four seperate bags in there (one for each brand) and I'll include a seperate, larger bag for the troops. I was planning on donating any ways, so I'll get it started.

Sure thing, I can send it to you. Why don't you set up a list after yourself so everyone else knows where to send the box.

I think you mentioned that you wanted to start the pass on the 2nd (which is a friday). I'll be in work all that day, so I won't be able to start it until the next day, saturday...is that ok?
  • Options
    Well since you're starting it now buddy it's your call as to when. Thanks for getting it going bass. SO who's in? I'm going to edit the first post in the thread to reflect the rules and list. Actually screw it I'll start a new thread this one is flooded.
  • Options
    For when you put up a new thread, sign me up, I'm in. I just need to know what the makes are incase I need to supplement for some sticks I don't have a lot of.
  • Options
    You know I got to thinking...what if I started this thing. It needs to come to me at the end for the troop smokes. But...what are the details of the trade that we have settled with. I have a decent variety and amount of smokes. If this would be workable let me know.
  • Options
    Andy...check your pm buddy.
  • Options
    Bass...back to ya.