Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

CCOM BOMBED ME!!!!

I get home from work yesterday to a package I had not been expecting, here's what I saw after it blew up in my face Wiley Coyote-style...

Imagine! CCOM bombing ME out of the clear blue sky! With, from left to right, a CAO Brazilia, a Gurkha Crest, a MoW Virtue, an AB Tempus and a 5 Vegas AAA. And even though the pic is a little blurry and possibly too small to read, CCom apparently decided to talk a little smack too.

Granted, CCom's addy on the box was handwritten, as was the note... seems a little hinkey to me. I will have to gather forensic evidence and see if there was any foul play here. But if there IS someone out there who tried to get cutesy wootsie with me on a blind misdirect bomb, let me assure you...

I AM THE UNABOMBER!

Oh wait, that's not it... been a while since I had to bust out MY signature line... Im a little rusty here, please bear with me... oh yeah, there it is...

INFIDEL! I KEEL YOU! :-)

PS: In case this WAS a bomb from some poor misguided BOTL, I have two pieces of advice. 1) Ask some of the longer-tenured BOTL what it means when I bust out the above signature line, and 2) might wanna get in touch with j0z3r and ask him how well blind misdirect aka fake address bombs work with me.

SOMEBODY CUE THE EVIL MUSIC SCORE DAMMIT!!! :-)

Comments

• dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    kudo's to the bomber, very creative
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Very nice.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    That's awesome! You deserve a good bombing!
  • You seem surprised? Did you think that you could escape my notice using the moniker of "The Sniper"? My shots will be heard all over this forum for I am The Young Gun...........
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    dwayne3307:
    haha, I second that. thats pretty funny. Well done . . . . The bombing is contageous. . . .
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The Sniper:
    2) might wanna get in touch with j0z3r and ask him how well blind misdirect aka fake address bombs work with me.
    Funny. the way I recall that going down was some radical sniper took a pot shot at me, to which I responded with a round of my own along with an incendiary device. So yeah...ask me if you want to know how to blow up a sniper's cave. Big Smile [:D]
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    dwayne3307:
    +1
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:
    2) might wanna get in touch with j0z3r and ask him how well blind misdirect aka fake address bombs work with me.
    Funny. the way I recall that going down was some radical sniper took a pot shot at me, to which I responded with a round of my own along with an incendiary device. So yeah...ask me if you want to know how to blow up a sniper's cave. Big Smile [:D]
    And after you ask him THAT, make sure to ask how long it took me to figure out where it came from. LOL

And make no mistake about it kiddies - j0z3r IS the man! You wanna impress somebody around here? Try bombing somebody when you only got one good hand. Joe can teach you that too...

... but he's gonna have ta cut ya! :-D