Home General Discussion
Options

I Am The Young Gun

2»

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    heard a blast at the door then it flew open and what remaims is this, what i did to this guy? dont know who gave up the address but both look out , i got the blasters info. just need the rats, lol, keep an eye over your shoulder young un ,i mean gun,lol , been wanting some smaller sticks + good some good ones! thanks bro. image
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I must say, you lil boys making up your super hero names is cute. The Young Gun, The Sniper ... hahaha
  • Options
    madurofan:
    I must say, you lil boys making up your super hero names is cute. The Young Gun, The Sniper ... hahaha
    , LOL, image
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    madurofan:
    , LOL, image
    LMMFAO .....
  • Options
    jj20030:
    heard a blast at the door then it flew open and what remaims is this, what i did to this guy? dont know who gave up the address but both look out , i got the blasters info. just need the rats, lol, keep an eye over your shoulder young un ,i mean gun,lol , been wanting some smaller sticks + good some good ones! thanks bro. image

Oh Jimmie, do you think I need to rely on the "others" for your addy? No one sold you out, you were chosen. I do need help in getting addresses, I have all I need. As far as getting the "blasting info", you silly young un, I am smarter than that. Go ahead and waste your money hitting me and see that your bomb will just be returned to you and does damage to your own mailbox..............
  • Options
    The Young Gun:
    jj20030:

Oh Jimmie, do you think I need to rely on the "others" for your addy? No one sold you out, you were chosen. I do need help in getting addresses, I have all I need. As far as getting the "blasting info", you silly young un, I am smarter than that. Go ahead and waste your money hitting me and see that your bomb will just be returned to you and does damage to your own mailbox..............
    thats what i was afraid of, cause i googled up the addy and couldnot find it, lol, ok, ill think of somethin,, i got peoples too ,lol
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    The Young Gun:
    jj20030:

thats what i was afraid of, cause i googled up the addy and couldnot find it, lol, ok, ill think of somethin,, i got peoples too ,lol

Now that's funny, lol. Jimmy, those look like some good sticks you got there my friend. I have no room to say anything but accept it. That's what everyone keeps telling me....

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:
    The Young Gun:
    jj20030:

Now that's funny, lol. Jimmy, those look like some good sticks you got there my friend. I have no room to say anything but accept it. That's what everyone keeps telling me....

but yet Rick you still fail to listen...lol that's an awesome bomb!
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Moving this to trades, passes, and bombs where it belongs.