Home Ratings & Reviews

Finally found a use for...

Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
Terrapin Moo-Hoo Chocolate Milk Stout. If you haven't tried it, frankly its a terrible beer. Its syrupy and chocolately and tastes like rancid Yoo-Hoo. But I tried it, had some in my fridge, and was heading out to the porch with a cigar I've been dying to try when inspiration struck and I went with it.

Now, I should admit that sometimes inspiration strikes and I end up dipping pizza into molten chocolate or cauliflower into hot sauce. This was not one of those times, this was actually very good.

I grabbed a 5 Vegas Gold Maduro and a Terrapin Moo-Hoo and it was great! I was inspired by pairing a Patel Bro.'s (gifted to me by Krieg) and hot chocolate (it was cold out on the porch!) and found a great pair between the chocolate and the maduro wrapper. This worked in much the same way and I highly recommend giving it a try.

^Troll: DO NOT FEED.

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Hot chocolate and a MOW Ruination is pretty good too
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    xmacro:
    (insert anything damn thing you want) and a MOW Ruination is pretty good too
    fixed it for ya ;-)
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    ejenne87:
    xmacro:
    (insert anything damn thing you want) and a MOW Ruination is pretty good too
    fixed it for ya ;-)
    Agreed! Personally I love a nice chai spice mate tea with it as well as the Diesel Unlimited
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Personally I love a nice chai spice mate tea with it as well as the Diesel Unlimited
    You are hereby ordered to officially surrender your "Man Card".... tootsweet, young man!!!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    ENFIDL:
    Personally I love a nice chai spice mate tea with it as well as the Diesel Unlimited
    You are hereby ordered to officially surrender your "Man Card".... too sweet, young man!!!
    +1

Yoohoo and either CAO Brazil or the Brazil label pair wonderfully as well
  • xmacro:
    Hot chocolate and a MOW Ruination is pretty good too
    Enjoyed a Ruination with some chocolate milk the last two days now.