Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Illusione

While i was buying some cigars at my local B&M, i noticed they had a ton of Illusione's and saw they had a few boxes with the Candela wrapper.....has anyone tried one with a Candela before? I might pick up a few this coming weekend. Any thought on this wrapper?

Comments

• Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Medium mild straw like flavors. It is a good cigar and if it is less than 9 bucks a stick go for it. If you like bolder fuller flavors this may not be for you. It is more novelty than great IMO.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I dunno Blue Rings... there are some crap candelas out there, but the Candela wrapper they use at Raices Cubanas is not crap. I've had candelas from several brands now, and the Illusione Candelas are by far the highest quality I have encountered so far (though I have never had a Fuente Mint Julep XD)
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Agree, most of them are, I just not a big fan of Candela, it is a good cigar, smoke one and then go back to the regular rotation. I am a big fan of Illusione, Dion makes some of the best cigars in the industry today, IMHO. I am more the fan of the regular and maduro version of this cigar.