Home General Discussion
Options

First Nub

kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
I tried my first Nub today, Connecticut, and wanted other peoples opinions. Once you get use to the larger size I found it to be a very good taste draw and aroma. Being a big fan of the Robusto size 50 ring, a 64 ring is not the most comfortable smoke to hold between your teeth so it spends most of it's time in you hand. The short size is misleading. The burn was a lot longer than I thought (about an hour). You can not smoke these fast. I noticed that I drew a bit lighter on this one, like sipping it but still enjoyed it quite a bit.

Comments

• Options
    ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    I haven't tried the Connecticut yet, but I have smoked the Habano 464 and the Cameroon 460. They are interesting cigars, lots of smoke, pretty decent burn, and both took over an hour to smoke. Bottom line, I preferred the Habano over the Cameroon. The flavor profile of the Habano was much more to my liking.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I'm with ashmaster. I haven't tried the Conneticut yet. I like Cameroon quite a bit and have tried two different sizes. However the Habano is very good. The Habano is going into my regular rotation. I smoke a little fast anyways but I'm only getting 30 - 45 minutes out of the Nubs.