Home General Discussion

DFW Area Herf

2»

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Just a bump on this. We are trying to find out who can make it which weekends, I will only be able to do the 3rd of July weekend, but Jason is down for both weekends, I believe.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Yea I can do the 25th and the 3rd. I've been chatting VIA pm with Husker and it turns out we live in the same freaking town up here in the Dallas area so he said he may be able to make it for one on the 25th. Evan, you still down for the 25th?
    So, Jason and I are definitely going to be there next Sunday, July 3rd. Can anyone else make it?
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    My wife and I will be in the DFW area for the 3rd, 4th and part of the 5th. I'm bringing cigars, including the last 3 partegas 150's to share with whoever wants to smoke one.
    You wanna meet us up at the shop for a smoke on the 3rd bro? It's at Elite Cigar Cafe In Addison!

4291 Beltline Road
    Addison, TX. 75001

Here is a sneak peak at their new Humidor!
    http://www.elitecigarcafe.com/360humidor.htm
    Yea that sounds good. We're leaving here pretty early, I'll know more later this week. Looking forward to it! She'll be dropping me off and going shopping, lol...
    Oh lord... You at the cigar shop and her out shopping. You'll be broke by the end of the day! lol
    We have a dillards gift card we got for our wedding, she gets that and I get to buy cigars! As close to "perfect" as it can get!
    Nice! Sounds like you guys will have a hell of a weekend then!
    So, we will be meeting up at Elite Cigar Cafe between noon and 1pm Sunday, July 3rd if anyone else is interested/can make it. Planning on grabbing some food for lunch then having a smoke (or two) afterwards.
    alienmisprint:
    So, we will be meeting up at Elite Cigar Cafe between noon and 1pm Sunday, July 3rd if anyone else is interested/can make it. Planning on grabbing some food for lunch then having a smoke (or two) afterwards.
    Should be a good time guys! Tony, a couple of his buddies, Cabbie, me and a couple of my buddies all herfing it up in the big D! Everyone who can come join us!
    See you there, bringing the wife too, lol.
    Ok guys, anyone else that can make it to the DFW area tomorrow, we are herfing around noon at Elite Cigar Cafe in Addison TX! Should be a good time and Addison is also having their big Kaboom Town fireworks celebration tomorrow night as well.
    Gonna be a bit late, bit on our way.
    Actually got here on time, no one here but me yet.
    About to have to leave, got a long drive to san antanio today.
    Damn man, we got here just before one. All running a little late. I hate that we missed you bro.
    Cabbie I thought you guys were staying in Dallas for the weekend. I'm really sorry bro. If I had known you were pressed for time I would have tried to get down there around noon. It was a rough morning getting around since I didn't get off work until 5a.m. lol I hope we get to fire one up in the future bud.
    No problem, she was a suffering a bit from morning sickness and didn't feel like walking or driving and the smoke wasn't helping either, lol.
    Hate that we missed you Cabi. It was a great time though, awesome shop with really good food to boot. I had an amazing Cuban press sandwich, followed that with a Viaje Exclusivo Edicion Limitada (amazing cigar) and then an EPC Inaugural '09 that I was a little let-down by. Can't wait to do something like this again.
    Sorry I missed you guys too, but at least they had a very nice humidor to keep me occupied. I wound up with 4 opus x ****'s and two viaje white label projects.
    Were they the last of the White Labels? Because when we got there they had none left. That is a damn good cigar.
    Yep, the girl said they were the last 2 ever, so I grabbed them. Gonna let them age before I touch them.
    Yeah, the humidor there was fantastic. I ended up with a few Viaje's too, as well as a few J Fuego Naturals. You really should have tried the Cuban sandwich though, it was amazing.