Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Doorstep just destroyed...

Not sure who just bombed me but holy crap! Just got bombed with 10 sticks including a bunch of Gurkas I've never tried, including a centurion which is a nice stuck, plus a brick house, RyJ, Cuba Libre and a GH2 . This box came from Joseph Liston.. Is that JoeyJoe? Who was it? Either way thanks guys!! So awesome!

Comments

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    dude, I have not sent anything out for a couple weeks at best....maybe a trade? or someone putting my name on the box to hide their identity! lol
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Great hit on one of my fav borks! Glad to see somebody got Carl. What's the postmark on the box man?
  • Options
    Well it had a prepaid label with no return label with my address handwritten on it and a sheet of printer paper with my tag name and address on it covering the top of the box. Once removed, the side has a return address from Tim Hart from Bayville NJ and an old send label for Joseph Liston of Citrus Heights, CA whic is why I was thinking it was JoeyJoe. Now I'm stumped. Who is going to fess up?
  • Options
    lol...wow....i think i mailed that like 2 weeks ago..ill have to look at my bank acct and see if it was me now.....any tracking number?
  • Options
    420 20110 9500 1000 0031 1123 0002 00... At least that's what it said on the prepaid label with my address written on it.
  • Options
    dude...i aint got a clue to be honest...i think i sent u stuff but that was i think 2 weeks ago....and give me the full number....oh wait...u can tell if its mine cuz in the top right corner there will be one sticker for the pre paid postage stamp, and right below that is another sticker for the paid tracking of like .60 cents of something....if there are those two different stickers in top right then its mine
  • Options
    It came from Bethesda, I'm thinking Stephen might have done it! I know when he bombed me it was a prepaid label
  • Options
    lol...i knew it wasnt me...i only sent out 1 package and i didnt think it was for him! lol
  • Options
    Lol.. Maybe so cause he offered to send me some Gurkas to try awhile back. I forgot about that. If so, thanks Stephen!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Way to play detective enfi.... I was going to let the chaos continue.

• Options
    Well done man, thanks again !
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    Way to play detective enfi.... I was going to let the chaos continue.

Sorry Stephen you should have known with the ENFIDL on the job that it would get solved with great precision.....lol