Home General Discussion

The Hits Have Been Ordered

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
The generosity of the brothers here have caused a problem for me. I have now run out of room. My 100ct and 150ct is full and 2 25ct humi jars as well as a small cooler filled with ziploc bags

Now most here would be happy and content with that but with a package coming from Rick and my getting carried away with the auctions (which arrive next week) I have no choice but to move into a coolidor....still not a bad thing to be sitting like this.

Until my cooler arrives I have decided to thin my stock out a bit. I have been talking with my crew and they gave me a list of potential targets worthy of a drive by. The car is fueled up and all clips are loaded, so the only thing left to say to those on the hit list is.....You Can Run But You Can't Hide!!

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    well you saw what I had to go buy!!!

Happy Bombings to you!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    well you saw what I had to go buy!!!

Happy Bombings to you!
    I did and it is a nice one, can you PM me where you got the shelfing and trays from. The trays I have seen online don't look as tall as yours
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    No problem. I was going to buy the trays online also, but I'll get to fit alot more in here and it was coming out to the same price, so it was an easy decision for me.