Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

bombing!!!

I am wanting to see more about this bombing thing. anyone who wants to and can please bomb me!!

Comments

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    dude....typically we dont just bomb random newer members here...u got to be worthy i guess is the saying. lol. Do some trades, get on good traders list, bomb some others, and then im sure u will get bombed back
  • Options
    ASHTRAYASHTRAY Posts: 34
    ok thanks man sorry didnt know how it works?
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Though bombing newbies isn't the norm, it has happened. But most people seem more willing to bomb and trade with people that contribute a bit to the forums. There have been quite a few newbies that beg for sticks, then just run away once they get what they want.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    thats why i dont bomb newcombers.....if u stick around bro and get legit...ill send you a bomb u wont forget one day
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Generally speaking though, the best way to avoid getting bombed is to ask to be bombed.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Generally speaking though, the best way to avoid getting bombed is to ask to be bombed.

+1 if its meant to happen it will happen. cant force it
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    Not knocking Ashtray or anything like it but I've noticed a spike here recently of newbs asking for bombs.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    dwayne3307:
    Not knocking Ashtray or anything like it but I've noticed a spike here recently of newbs asking for bombs.
    In his defense, he posted a thread asking how to bomb someone 8 hours before posting one asking to be bombed. And he's got a trade thread up now too. I think he's just jumping in head, feet, and arms first, and didn't know the etiquette.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I thought a "bomb" was what is in fact a "pass" up until a few nights ago. Glad I got that clarified.
  • Options
    ASHTRAYASHTRAY Posts: 34
    Thank you! U called it sorry I didnt know how this stuff works and didnt know the etiquette involved. I do have a trade posted check it out!
    thanks,
    ashtray
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    alienmisprint:
    +1
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Brian is new both to cigars itself and to the forum etiquette, just give em a chance he's a good bork and fun to bs with.