Home Ratings & Reviews

WBFiller Reviews

wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
AVO Heritage
Robusto (4.9

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Nice man. I really haven't enjoyed too many Davidoff cigars. Though AVO does make a maduro I really like. The heritage wasn't bad either.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    nice review wayne, glad u guys are keeping that site up.

"Long ashes my friends."

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, guys. I'm going to try to be more active on WBFiller and give out more reviews.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Nice review as usual Wayne. Good stick too!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    You *** tease!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    La Gloria Cubana Serie N
    Vitola: JSB (Robusto Gordo?) (5.5x54)
    Strength: Medium to Full
    Wrapper: Maduro (Capa Oscuro)
    Binder: Nicaraguan
    Filler: Dominican and Nicaraguan
    Price: $6 to $7

he La Gloria Cubana brand was a popular brand during the cigar boom of the 1990s in the US. Before that, it was a Cuban brand released by EP Carillo, who ran from the Communists and is now working and releasing his products with General Cigar.

The band on the cigar is very presentable with bright, vivid colors and a clear, crisp drawing of a woman smoking. The La Gloria Cubana Serie N JSB is a very oily dark brown to jet black with almost invisible seams and a habano (I think?) "N" glued onto the maduro wrapper with pectin. Watch out if you have sweaty hands, though. The oils on the wrapper seem to rub off a bit. A whiff of the unlit cigar gives off hints of pepper and cocoa.

Want to read more? Check the review out at http://wbfiller.com/la-gloria-cubana-serie-n-jsb-by-wayne-hwang-2/