Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
Had my first 2 262s this week. Bought a sampler pack from the website. I tried both the Paradigm and Ideology.
Both were quality smokes. Both drew well. I really didn't care for either one until I got an inch or so down the stick. Both finished well. I had read about the foot label problem. Mine didn't tear the the wrapper, but, man what a large glob of glue.
Although I enjoyed them, I'm almost about to have a revolution on their prices. hehe. I'll give them some time and try it again. I exchanged some mail while ordering and they seem to be serious about cigars. I just don't see how twitter and t shirts is a good marketing tool. Just my opinion.

Comments

• Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    beatnic:
    I exchanged some mail while ordering and they seem to be serious about cigars. I just don't see how twitter and t shirts is a good marketing tool. Just my opinion.
    you lost me on this part
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Nice honest review. I too wasn't all too impressed by either blend. Not bad just nothing that pops with me.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I had an issue that took a few emails to resolve, but that wasn't a big deal. They were very friendly and upfront. They admitted that they were new in the business.
    As to the other point, they have their "Underground" for spreading their advertising (Join and market and get Tshirts.? Not quite sure. Haven't really looked into it, it just seemed like some odd marketing. I also saw about a twitter contest.
    No one sells them near here and it wasn't yet user friendly like here. Thats all. Good, somewhat overpriced smoke.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    beatnic:
    I had an issue that took a few emails to resolve, but that wasn't a big deal. They were very friendly and upfront. They admitted that they were new in the business.
    As to the other point, they have their "Underground" for spreading their advertising (Join and market and get Tshirts.? Not quite sure. Haven't really looked into it, it just seemed like some odd marketing. I also saw about a twitter contest.
    No one sells them near here and it wasn't yet user friendly like here. Thats all. Good, somewhat overpriced smoke.
    Cigars are huge on Twitter. There is a sizeable community of cigar folks, reps, manufacturers, etc. that are constantly active on twitter... hell, the La Aurora 107 Lancero was entirely conceived of, marketed, and sold on Twitter, through the combination of some cigar bloggers, and the La Aurora guys on twitter. It also happens to be the best stick in the 107 line!