Home Cigar 101
Options

vintage 1999

i knw they sell vintage 90 and 92 2nds, do they sell any 2nds for the vintage 99. i have seen overruns for rp connecticut wrapper, especially in the 6x 60 shape, and was wondering if these can be the vintage 99's . do they even sell 6x60 rp connies?

Comments

• Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    They do have a 6 x 60 1999, the size is called "Sixty". Not sure if the seconds you are talking about are those or not though. Generally, if you call the place that has them, they will tell you what they are seconds of. Rocky also makes the Cruz Real in a 60, it is a Connecticut-wrapped stick.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    good question, I love the 99 for a nice morning smoke. let me know if you find any 99 2nds please!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    millennium115millennium115 Posts: 839
    thanks guys, ill call tomorrow and find out, ill let u know
  • Options
    millennium115:
    thanks guys, ill call tomorrow and find out, ill let u know
    any update?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    i contacted thompson cigar about their rocky patel connecticut 6x 60 overruns....they wrote back , "This cigar has its own unique blend and is different than any other RP line." so im taking no its not vintage. but you get 16 rp connecticuts 6x60 for 59.99. im gonna keep searching, this will be my moby ***!!!
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    millennium115:
    i contacted thompson cigar about their rocky patel connecticut 6x 60 overruns....they wrote back , "This cigar has its own unique blend and is different than any other RP line." so im taking no its not vintage. but you get 16 rp connecticuts 6x60 for 59.99. im gonna keep searching, this will be my moby ***!!!
    ..............not the T-word! Its kind of odd that a factory overrun would have its own blend, it really wouldn't be an overrun then, would it? Regardless, I wouldn't mess with those who shall remain nameless at all.
  • Options
    i totally agree with you, ive seen a few deals on other websites that include a vintage 1999 5x 50 thrown in wth a few other cigars.......i think i might just stick with supporting my local b &m by buying a sixty was in awhile
  • Options
    I would NOT order a damn thing from them...god they suck.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    suck ass!! most def