Home General Discussion

Best Lines of 2008

So with the idea from another thread (kuzi and maddy arguing), I thought it would be appropriate to start a new thread to see who may have had the best line on this forum for this year.

Pretty easy...it must have been said by some one on the cigar.com forum. Try to get the quote or threads that lead up to the best line so that we all have a reference.

And here is my pick...

madurofan:
kuzi16:
and i dont see anyone saying Rocky Patel is the Rolls Royce, Porsche, Maybach, Astin Martian, Pagani, Ferrari, Jag, BMW, or Lotus of the cigar world.

...Volvo maybe.

HA!
So you're saying that Rocky is one the safest cigars on the market? Interesting.
kuzi16:
safe? yes. you will not die while driving a Rocky Patel.
interesting? no... just like a volvo, it isnt

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Is there a prize for this? lol.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    that would be nice...if i had thought about it before
    oh so I see how it is. If it was your idea you would've done it but bc its MY idea ... @$$hole.

LOL
    how did you know my nickname...lol

or were you trying for your own 'best line'???
    haha ... neh, I'll get no best lines awards. Maybe a dumbest line from time to time.
    nah
    I'm sure you got some good lines in this year.

I could start a contest but with the holidays coming I'm not sure how my time would be split up. Maybe I can throw it out there after the First. Or we can just go ahead and have Line Nominations now then vote after the first...it may be possible.