Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Pass to introduce Myself Update

I apologize for putting this out so late. I got caught up on a few things and didn't have the time. The cigars were mailed a few days ago. The order is:
JoeyJoe
MTuccelli
Trident
Firetruck Guy
Ejennes87
Dwayne3307

The rules are as follows: You can take one cigar out and call it good or you can take 2 out and put 1 back, or take 3 out and put two decent cigars back in before you pass it. The last person will have a few cigars to keep. I figure by the time it reaches the last person, most of the premier cigars will be gone so they can have what is in the box. When you get the box, look up the next person on the list and send it to them, and so on, and so on. Since the cigars are being sent from overseas and the mail system here can really suck, Joey should expect the box anywhere from 1-2 weeks. Enjoy

Comments

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Sounds good. Looking forward to receiving it.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Sounds good. Looking forward to receiving it.
    Looks like I got me a good position on that list. Joe you know you can just bring that pass over and we will herf what i pick from the bunch.....man life is good!
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    yeah its easier to have you behind me on the list that way u can pay for shipping to the next person and not me!!! HAHAHAA....and yes, herf, we shall.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    yeah its easier to have you behind me on the list that way u can pay for shipping to the next person and not me!!! HAHAHAA....and yes, herf, we shall.
    Hey maybe Hays can make the herf...that would be nice if he could make it.
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    Glad I got in on this, can't wait to get the box
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    He wouldn't let me in on it, he said he couldn't afford to ship it to me;)
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Sounds like a neat pass
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    DS--you already charge me too much as it is, you desert Whooooorr
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Uh...
    Well...
    It DESSERT jack leg. I likes my cakes!
  • Options
    Sorry dude. I figured you'd have an easier time reading it if I spelled it in the southernize style that you're used to.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Recieved and box was pretty beat up, a couple sticks have damage, but i dont knoiw if they were that way before. If I can get Ejennes87 to PM me his addy it will be on its way with new box tomorrow.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    They weren't damaged when I sent them. How bad was the box? Thought i packed it pretty well with those air pillows. Hope there are some good options still.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Ohmmmmmm Ohmmmmmmm Ohmmmmmm Breathe
  • Options
    Trident:
    They weren't damaged when I sent them. How bad was the box? Thought i packed it pretty well with those air pillows. Hope there are some good options still.
    Only One that was split,and i removed it from the box as my pick. all the rest look in good shap. Soon as i get E's addy the box shall be sent on.
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    Trident:
    Only One that was split,and i removed it from the box as my pick. all the rest look in good shap. Soon as i get E's addy the box shall be sent on.
    . Firetruck. I'll shoot you a couple of cigars to replace the one that was split.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Is this pass still open to new folks? I'd love to jump in on this one if I could but no worries if its too late.
  • Options
    bip:
    firetruckguy:
    Trident:
    . Firetruck. I'll shoot you a couple of cigars to replace the one that was split.
    You don not need to my friend, I have no problem with fixing the pass and sending it on. Nothing can be done about shipping damage so no need for anything special. Love the idea of the pass!
  • Options
    USPS #0309 3220 0000 8013 8472. Sorry for the hold up boys, Evan its on its way brother!
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    USPS #0309 3220 0000 8013 8472. Sorry for the hold up boys, Evan its on its way brother!
    Bump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    hope you have Evan's addy in Texas...