Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

About time I got back in on the action.

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
Just got back from sending out six packs. One of them was a trade.

Comments

• Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    alienmisprint:
    Sweet 6 packs of what? I love beer!
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    alienmisprint:
    Thanks for pointing out the comic era in my intended ominous warning. Let me try again.....

Just got back from sending out six separate packages of cigars. Only one was for a trade. Better?
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Sandman1am:
    alienmisprint:
    Thanks for pointing out the comic era in my intended ominous warning. Let me try again.....

Just got back from sending out six separate packages of cigars. Only one was for a trade. Better?
    I think it's Ironic one Antonio points out another Antonio's folly's
  • Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Sandman1am:
    alienmisprint:

a bit better, give it another try but with a bit more drama.
  • Options
    sol1821:
    alienmisprint:
    Sandman1am:
    alienmisprint:

Lol - ass.
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    alienmisprint:
    Sandman1am:
    alienmisprint:

Hayblet I warned another member on here about calling me that name. He did not listen to my warning so I bombed him so bad that he went MIA for a very long time. Who was this member you ask...it was none other then Alex the Unibomber. Beware or I will bomb you back to the stone ages.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    sol1821:
    alienmisprint:
    Sandman1am:
    alienmisprint:

Lol - ass.
    LOL good one Sol
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    Hayblet:
    alienmisprint:
    Sandman1am:
    alienmisprint:

Hayblet I warned another member on here about calling me that name. He did not listen to my warning so I bombed him so bad that he went MIA for a very long time. Who was this member you ask...it was none other then Alex the Unibomber. Beware or I will bomb you back to the stone ages.
    You know, back in my early days here I would have yet bombs hit with only a veiled threat of retaliation, now with my massive stock, I have no problems promising revenge, as some brothers here will be finding out soon. I would have still called you Antonio if you had shown up at Cfest, but it was still cool to meet Phil and his buddy and everyone else I ran into.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of these is for me woo hoo! Better not be any stowaways. I haven't launched yet so you could be in trouble.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    One of these is for me woo hoo! Better not be any stowaways. I haven't launched yet so you could be in trouble.
    I don't think there are any stowaways in that one Jake....not trying to be funny or ominous or anything, but I really don't remember.......
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    jsnake:
    I don't think there are any stowaways in that one Jake....not trying to be funny or ominous or anything, but I really don't remember.......
    No worries, stowaways or not your package might have some hurt in it. Just saying...........
  • Options
    jsnake:
    alienmisprint:
    jsnake:
    No worries, stowaways or not your package might have some hurt in it. Just saying...........

Aw, c'mon man, let's keep it fair, nothing too crazy. I did just send out a bunch today, I don't have alot of stock to retaliate with...................................or do I? MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAA! Just kidding, please don't bomb me.
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    Sandman1am:
    Hayblet:
    alienmisprint:
    Sandman1am:
    alienmisprint:

You know, back in my early days here I would have yet bombs hit with only a veiled threat of retaliation, now with my massive stock, I have no problems promising revenge, as some brothers here will be finding out soon. I would have still called you Antonio if you had shown up at Cfest, but it was still cool to meet Phil and his buddy and everyone else I ran into.
    U were warned....
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    alienmisprint:
    Just kidding, please don't bomb me.

Muammar Gaddafi's last words!
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Sandman1am:
    Hayblet:
    alienmisprint:
    Sandman1am:
    alienmisprint:

Just wait antonio.
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    Sandman1am:
    Hayblet:
    alienmisprint:
    Sandman1am:
    alienmisprint:

Just wait antonio.
    Alex exactly how lond did it take you to dig yourself out from the destruction? My guesstimate would be about a year. We missed you the last time you were gone, please don't make me put your face on a milk carton.
  • Options
    How dare you initiate a squabble on a thread that I started!!! I'll settle this right now by siding with my name-sharer. And trust me kid, you don't want two Tony's bombing you.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    woohoo!
    i got mine in.
    Camacho, El Cobre, mi barrio, rp sungrown, and particulares.
    fantastic selection.
    on top of that, crawfish flavored roasted peanuts. hell yeah.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    woohoo!
    i got mine in.
    fantastic selection.
    Sweet!!! Those peanuts sound awesome! How can I work a trade with you for a package of those Tony?? LoL
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    kuzi16:
    woohoo!
    i got mine in.
    fantastic selection.

Just because Kuzi's taste buds are well equipped for cigars, does not mean he chooses foods as instinctively.
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:
    woohoo!
    i got mine in.
    fantastic selection.
    Sweet!!! Those peanuts sound awesome! How can I work a trade with you for a package of those Tony?? LoL
    I think you just did....

And Matt...enjoy man, hope you dig them.
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    kuzi16:
    woohoo!
    i got mine in.
    fantastic selection.

Just because Kuzi's taste buds are well equipped for cigars, does not mean he chooses foods as instinctively.
    And don't be hating just because Kuzi got some crawfish yumminess and you didn't. Haters man, they're everywhere.
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    kuzi16:
    woohoo!
    i got mine in.
    fantastic selection.

And don't be hating just because Kuzi got some crawfish yumminess and you didn't. Haters man, they're everywhere.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:
    woohoo!
    i got mine in.
    fantastic selection.
    I think you just did....

Well shoot me a pm with what kinda deal you wanna work out! I'd be happy to send you a box of Swisher Sweets for a bag of those peanuts and the rest of your Prymes! ;)
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:
    woohoo!
    i got mine in.
    fantastic selection.
    I think you just did....

Well shoot me a pm with what kinda deal you wanna work out! I'd be happy to send you a box of Swisher Sweets for a bag of those peanuts and the rest of your Prymes! ;)
    Word???? That's a done deal man.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    PuroFreak:
    kuzi16:
    woohoo!
    i got mine in.
    fantastic selection.
    I think you just did....

Word???? That's a done deal man.
    I knew you couldn't pass up an offer like that!! haha
  • Options
    Looks like all but two have found their marks. Those two are equipped with time-delayed fuses though, so everything is still on-schedule.
  • Options
    For those of you paying attention, notice that my two time-delayed fuses synced perfectly with each other. Now that all that ordnance has been utilized, and my humi looks like it is about to be at overflowing capacity, it may be time for round 2.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Tony just slapped me around like a red-headed stepchild. Tatuaje Red Tubo, Black Tubo, El Cobre, Tatuaje Anarchy, and the original release Tat Series P Habano. You're now on my hit list. And you know what happens to people on my hit list...