Home General Discussion

help me figure out what to bring.....

MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
I am going camping this weekend to trout fish and need help on what to bring. Wife says only five can go. Here is the line up I have... LP #9 cao mx2 La Herencia oscuro cao brazila disel limited oliva g ca-avana AB overture hoyo monterrey excalibur cain f lfd ligero oliva v mow ruination lfd double ligero padilla miani 5 vega AAA joya nic antano joya nic dark corojo help me out.

Comments

• DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Why only five? Are you celebrating something this weekend?
  • MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    No celebration just family camping and fishing. Only 5 as the wife is Ok with hobby but not when it is too much. As you all know "If mama is not happy nobody is happy".
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Too true. I love the LP #9 (Thanks RCY), Cain F, Miami, Ruination, and the AAA. Thats my votes.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    padilla miami, ruination, cao brazilia, hoyo excalibur and oliva g (you might want one or two that are full body just to mix it up or smoke earlier in the day)
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    CAO MX2
    Liga Privada #9
    Padilla Miami
    5 Vegas AAA
    JdN Antano

And if you could sneak a sixth in there, I'd go with the Oliva V or the JdN Dark Corojo.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    LP#9, Diesel Unlimited, Cain F, JDN Dark Corojo, LFD DL. And save the LP for last, you know..... for when you catch that trophy trout.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Thanks for the input. It has been a while since I caught a trophy. Now I only do Catch and Release. I love seieng the look on the others faces when you release more in an hour then they catch in day. I had a guy call over an agent last year beacuse he was sure I was doing something wrong. After the agent walked down and had a nice chat he turned to the the guy and said "you just don't know what you are doing" That was the hardest I have ever laughed.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    MESKC:
    Thanks for the input. It has been a while since I caught a trophy. Now I only do Catch and Release. I love seieng the look on the others faces when you release more in an hour then they catch in day. I had a guy call over an agent last year beacuse he was sure I was doing something wrong. After the agent walked down and had a nice chat he turned to the the guy and said "you just don't know what you are doing" That was the hardest I have ever laughed.
    LMFAO......gotta love Karma man, that's hilarious.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Bring 5 with you in your travel humi if you have one and hide a bunch of others in a zip lock back. Maybe in the glovebox, trunk, under a seat...
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    lol..could u leave the wife at home and bring another cigar? if so, i say go that route! lol jkjjkjkk