Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Free Box of Punch Rare Corojo 10th Anniversary

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Check out my blog and enter to win a free box of Punch Rare Corojo 10th Anniversary. Leave a comment there and you are entered to win. Very simple. Great cigar!

Cigar Catadore

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Nice review! Never had a punch before. Thx for the giveaway!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    i enjoyed the review. most people pass up punch but i like the brand. I really liked the Uppercut.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    i enjoyed the review. most people pass up punch but i like the brand. I really liked the Uppercut.
    The only Punch I've had was an ISOM I picked up in St. Maartin, but that was before I actually smoked cigars, lol. I probably inhaled it. I have been curious about the Uppercut, but I really haven't seen too much positive on them. Might have to give them a try after all.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Thanks for the head s up j. The Punch Dbl. Maduro is a very good smoke. Imo.
  • Options
    ASHTRAYASHTRAY Posts: 34
    I love punch, it's a great smoke! I also am part of a cigar review site called crapcigar.com. we review all kinds of smokes but punch is my favorite!
    thanks,
    brian
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    dennisking:
    The only Punch I've had was an ISOM I picked up in St. Maartin, but that was before I actually smoked cigars, lol. I probably inhaled it. I have been curious about the Uppercut, but I really haven't seen too much positive on them. Might have to give them a try after all.
    It has a taste that is very different. almost a mineral taste but not bitter or harsh. the Ometepe grown tobacco is very different. I liked it though.
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    I have some uppercuts in the humi and should break them out. Haven't smoked a Punch in a LONG time.
  • Options
    dennisking:
    alienmisprint:
    dennisking:
    It has a taste that is very different. almost a mineral taste but not bitter or harsh. the Ometepe grown tobacco is very different. I liked it though.
    Right on, I dig unique. Going to definitely have to give them a try. On a side note, anyone else notice that the day after a thread pops up where a few members are talking about not having tried Punch, blammo, email deal for some Punches? Could be a complete and utter coincidence, but I'd rather think it was intentional, lol. Stuff like that is why I love Ccom.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    alienmisprint:
    dennisking:
    alienmisprint:
    dennisking:
    Right on, I dig unique. Going to definitely have to give them a try. On a side note, anyone else notice that the day after a thread pops up where a few members are talking about not having tried Punch, blammo, email deal for some Punches? Could be a complete and utter coincidence, but I'd rather think it was intentional, lol. Stuff like that is why I love Ccom.
    That's pretty funny. I just got the email a few min. ago and was thinking the same thing.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    only punch ive tried was the deluxe and was good
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    posted. comment ends with my screen name form here.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Done
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Thanks for the reviews, and the contest. I always liked these cigars
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    ASHTRAY:
    I love punch, it's a great smoke! I also am part of a cigar review site called crapcigar.com. we review all kinds of smokes but punch is my favorite!
    thanks,
    brian
    I love the site, though I haven't enjoyed punch all that much in my travels.
  • Options
    SO who is or was the WInner of this Box of Cigars?
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Redtailhawkoz:
    SO who is or was the WInner of this Box of Cigars?
    contest doesn't end till midnight tomorrow.
  • Options
    Ahhhhh just keeping the thread alive I need to win those! LOL
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. Too late, Ozzie. I already got my Mojo workin'......

Marty

• Options
    Sunday I will post the winner as soon as I can there and here. Easy to enter so if you haven't get er done. I don't think I have had a Ccom brother win yet so I am pulling for you guys, but your fate lies in the hands of an 11 year old boy. Lining up more free stuff for next month.
  • Options
    :hoping:
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Punch Rare Corojo 10th Anniversary
    ohmmmmmm
    ohmmmmmm
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rubbing the genies lamp,lol
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay guys. I was on the road working. The winner is OkieCigar.

Thinking about giving away some reviewed sticks next month including 2 that you can't even get yet. Will let you know the details. I will have more box giveaways coming up as well. Thanks for the comments.
  • Options
    Right on, congrats to him, and thanks for hosting the contest! I thought I had it in the bag too, kids love Aliens....
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    Right on, congrats to him, and thanks for hosting the contest! I thought I had it in the bag too, kids love Aliens....
    He told me he was looking for b o o b i e s in someone's name. Age 11 and he has his priorities straight!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    alienmisprint:
    He told me he was looking for b o o b i e s in someone's name. Age 11 and he has his priorities straight!

Lol, thanks for the contest Jsnake.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    alienmisprint:
    LMAO, that's awesome!
  • Options
    just changed my name to boobiesdennisking