Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Conspiracy Theory/Pics Added

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
AJGARLETT kicked this mess off I believe with his none counting self. Kuzi enlightens me with some DVD's, Mr.Diamondog AKA Scarface reminds me whos boss around here. lcpleel shows me age can be better with your cigars and FTG goes over board with the ask and you shall receive more theory. And now I have someone who's been in here just as long as I, DSWarmack telling me to log all I learn about the cigar world. The nerve of this guy. He's learning just like I and on top of that he throws in 14 cigars with a handmade leather cigar journal. WTTTT, who does this? Pictures to follow later. I'm still recovering and all this started last Thursday. One whole week, it's a conspiracy. You be the judge.

I'm starting to think someone or some people are after me....

Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Hey you started it............

What, you think ppl are just going to sit back and enjoy the cigars you sent em?
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Hey you started it............

What, you think ppl are just going to sit back and enjoy the cigars you sent em?

Smart #@!, yeah, lol.....
  • Options
    Remember we all suck at math here! FYI...
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    well RCY, the problem with being on top is everybody is gunning for ya.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    415:
    x2 , he has some rapid fire from me heading his way ,lmao , USPS: 03102010000008906873
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    jj20030:
    415:
    x2 , he has some rapid fire from me heading his way ,lmao , USPS: 03102010000008906873
    x3 03102010000020315141

I dont know about you guys but I am sick and tired of this clown picking on all of you so I sent something that should shut him up for a while. RCY, pick on someone your own size!
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    haha this is insane. Hey RCY, sorry bro...not sure I started it but it looks like theres plenty of brothers here content on putting end to your reign of terror!!
  • Options
    AJGARLETT:
    haha this is insane. Hey RCY, sorry bro...not sure I started it but it looks like theres plenty of brothers here content on putting end to your reign of terror!!

NO PROBLEM...........
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Age has nothing to do with it. Age is nothing but a number. LoL!
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Age has nothing to do with it. Age is nothing but a number. LoL!

Ha, Ha, Ha there's always one joker in the group.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    AJGARLETT kicked this mess off I believe with his none counting self. Kuzi enlightens me with some DVD's, Mr.Diamondog AKA Scarface reminds me whos boss around here. lcpleel shows me age can be better with your cigars and FTG goes over board with the ask and you shall receive more theory. And now I have someone who's been in here just as long as I, DSWarmack telling me to log all I learn about the cigar world. The nerve of this guy. He's learning just like I and on top of that he throws in 14 cigars with a handmade leather cigar journal. WTTTT, who does this? Pictures to follow later. I'm still recovering and all this started last Thursday. One whole week, it's a conspiracy. You be the judge.

I'm starting to think someone or some people are after me....

Photobucket
    Photobucket

Pics are up...
  • Options
    nice sticks and the cigar journal is crazy
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey RCY.. THe only stick I don't recognize is the one in the middle. It is the rare German Itszagurl?
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's freaking awesome!
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Hey RCY.. THe only stick I don't recognize is the one in the middle. It is the rare German Itszagurl?

Your a funny guy, by the way. Have you tried that LFD Ligero yet? If you have, what did you think of it?

ENFIDL, this journal is badas s too.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Yeah that's by far the most b.a. journal I've ever seen! And those bracelets are awesome too!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    kaspera79:

Your a funny guy, by the way. Have you tried that LFD Ligero yet? If you have, what did you think of it?

.. have not tried it .. Yet, I haven't had a lot of smoking time lately but I do have my eye on it.. I will place it in rotation for this week and file a report afterwards.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    kaspera79:
    RCY Cigars:
    kaspera79:

.. have not tried it .. Yet, I haven't had a lot of smoking time lately but I do have my eye on it.. I will place it in rotation for this week and file a report afterwards.

While I assure you that journal is badass; that its a girl cigar is just bad! pawn it off on some LT POG who doesn't know his @ss froma hole in the ground!
  • Options
    Great hit on a great BOTL!! Nice!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Awesome hits and that journal is AWESOME! Love leather work anyway, but the Griffin on the front is very appropriate for this hobby... I can almost taste a Liga Privada just looking at it!
  • Options
    LILWING88, thank you very much. You just helped move my departure date up, lol...

I guess this post isn't dead yet. Another veteran of the forum just hit me with a sneak attack. I was a little excited to go pick my mail up today because I new my order from CCOM would be there. Until I saw people standing outside the mailroom. I just shook my head and prayed that it wasn't for me. Well it was, apparently one of the mail handlers drop my package and it split the box and a grenade fell out. He was able to get away with some minor bruises and cuts. I'm pretty sure they are going to be happy once I leave.

Lilwing88, I can't even be upset from it. Because I have a idea why you did this. You didn't have too and this package is much appreciated. Of course as usually, when I get off from work there will be a picture to follow. The smell from these sticks are awefully good, lol. Thanks Lilwing88, and as everyone tells me. This package is way over board, really. 6 premium sticks....

Photobucket
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    This was retaliation at it finest...... I'm just glad it made it there. I was sure a postal worker was enjoying those sticks while making his rounds. Give them lots o rest before you smoke 'em. Enjoy, brother. You earned 'em.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    lilwing88:
    This was retaliation at it finest...... I'm just glad it made it there. I was sure a postal worker was enjoying those sticks while making his rounds. Give them lots o rest before you smoke 'em. Enjoy, brother. You earned 'em.

Thank you and I will let them rest. They are fifth in line for me to smoke. All you guys have been tagging me to death. I have not had any of these and you took care of one of the cigars on my most wanted to try list. Plus you put a Camacho in there that I'm sure I'm going to enjoy. I know I may get ragged on for saying this. But Camacho is my favorite brand. Not one of their cigars have failed me yet. Thanks a whole lot.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    LILWING88, thank you very much. You just helped move my departure date up, lol...

I guess this post isn't dead yet. Another veteran of the forum just hit me with a sneak attack. I was a little excited to go pick my mail up today because I new my order from CCOM would be there. Until I saw people standing outside the mailroom. I just shook my head and prayed that it wasn't for me. Well it was, apparently one of the mail handlers drop my package and it split the box and a grenade fell out. He was able to get away with some minor bruises and cuts. I'm pretty sure they are going to be happy once I leave.

Lilwing88, I can't even be upset from it. Because I have a idea why you did this. You didn't have too and this package is much appreciated. Of course as usually, when I get off from work there will be a picture to follow. The smell from these sticks are awefully good, lol. Thanks Lilwing88, and as everyone tells me. This package is way over board, really. 6 premium sticks....

Photobucket

Picture is up, thanks again Lilwing88.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Awesome hits and that journal is AWESOME! Love leather work anyway, but the Griffin on the front is very appropriate for this hobby... I can almost taste a Liga Privada just looking at it!
    I was thinking the same thing about the griffin, I thought it was some DE swag at first.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:

Photobucket

Picture is up, thanks again Lilwing88.
    Very nice!!! That pig looks tasty!!! And nothing wrong with loving Camacho. They make some quality stuff!
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Holy ****.
  • Options
    nice hit
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    415:
    nice hit
    Rick, they just get better and better right?
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    415:
    nice hit
    Rick, they just get better and better right?

Yeah, pretty much....