Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

dirty rat

Where can I get these? I've never tried them and can't find them here on this site and my only local store doesn't carry them. Or any LP's for that matter.

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I know where, I'll have to check and see if they're still there. I will get back to you in a few....

Does anyone have a review on this? The next time I smoke one, I'll give my two cents on it. Might as well keep this thread alive for ratings & reviews.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I had a few of these, though I didn't think they were all that great. I still prefer the robusto size of the blend. But they were still a good stick. I know many people love 'em.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    phobicsquirrel:
    I had a few of these, though I didn't think they were all that great. I still prefer the robusto size of the blend. But they were still a good stick. I know many people love 'em.
    As far as I know there isn't a robusto size of this blend... For some reason CCom has the Dirty Rat listed under the No. 9, but in actuality the Rat is it's own blend, the first in the Unico line. Has nothing to do with either the T-52 or No. 9 Blend.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pm sent
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    phobicsquirrel:
    As far as I know there isn't a robusto size of this blend... For some reason CCom has the Dirty Rat listed under the No. 9, but in actuality the Rat is it's own blend, the first in the Unico line. Has nothing to do with either the T-52 or No. 9 Blend.
    ah, my bad.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    phobicsquirrel:

Phobicsquirrel, I have a picture of my box somewhere on here.