Home Non Cigar Related

Go to this site and Vote for my Daughter

2»

Comments

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Voted for her! I may be biased a bit 'cause you're a brother, but she really was the best! Best of luck to her man!
  • RCCCigarRCCCigar Posts: 106
    Done on the work computer. I will use the personal computer tonight.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    DONE!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    thanks guys keep um coming you have till 9 am! LOL
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Thanks for the votes guys! SHe didnt win this time , the girl that won was computersavoy and figured out the vote stacking IP deal and won by a Landslide it wasnt even close thats how you can tell she had the program.. all the other girls were fairly close... Blain was in Second place I guess, they just anounced it on the Show.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    DSWarmack:
    The Sniper:
    Oops, I did it again!

Next time you quote your favorite song Sniper you need to do it more flamboyantly! And thanks to IP spoofing capabilities and a web browser that allows me to create macros, well shes got a few more votes...
    Dont be such a critic - you couldnt see the way I was shakin my money maker when I posted that! LOL

• DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Thanks for the votes guys! SHe didnt win this time , the girl that won was computersavoy and figured out the vote stacking IP deal and won by a Landslide it wasnt even close thats how you can tell she had the program.. all the other girls were fairly close... Blain was in Second place I guess, they just anounced it on the Show.

Well, i fI'd have known that she was gonna cheat, I'd have cheated better! Next time i'll up the ante.