Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Looking for Royal Brigades

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
Anyone got some they want to get rid of?

Comments

• Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I have a real hard time telling my gurkhas apart, is this one only a perfecto?
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure that is the case. Here's what they look like: Gurkha Royal Brigade
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Wow sounds interesting and I actually like the Centurian....way to go Tony making me want to try another Gurkha
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    Wow sounds interesting and I actually like the Centurian....way to go Tony making me want to try another Gurkha
    Yeah this has been on my to try list for some time, would be a bummer if it is no longer going to be made
  • Options
    Oh, yeah, they are no longer being made. Lol, that's what I'm doing here, trying to stock up on any that may still be out there, lol. I just found out yesterday they were no longer in production, and they have been one of my go-to Cameroons prettymuch since I first started smoking. I want to say the first or second thing I ordered from Ccom was a Gurkha perfecto sampler that had 6 RB's, 6 Centurians, and 6 Legends. I loaded up on them not too long after that in a trade with Urbino, but I'm running pretty low now. Tim said that the Grand Age is really similar, so I'm gonna try those and see.

But....I'd still love to grab up any Royal Brigades some of the BoTL here may not want crowding up their humidors.
  • Options
    sdipsdip Posts: 406
    hey - how are you. I've got a six pack of these. Might be interested in parting w them. will send you a pm w some things I am interested in trying
  • Options
    Groovy.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I had one of these in a Gurkha sampler in a different vitola, I wasn't sure what to expect. Found it to be a very enjoyable smoke. Sucks to hear they aren't making them anymore. Good luck on your search Tony!