Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Just unreal.......

firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
I have to say I have had a great time on this forum the last couple years. I have been bombed by the best. Guys like bandyt90, kicked around by Icpleel, spanked by duder2, shown how its done by brotheradam, and totaly blown apart by JJ20030 to name a few. So to see the distruction today by 2 of the brothers on here just blows my mind! RYC cigars and wwhwang were both in on this.......................................................

Photobucket

Photobucket

Damn boys! howdya know i LOVE the relic?? Way over the top for both of you! Thanks my friends!

PS........ I still have both of your addresses ;)

Comments

• Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    I have to say I have had a great time on this forum the last couple years. I have been bombed by the best. Guys like bandyt90, kicked around by Icpleel, spanked by duder2, shown how its done by brotheradam, and totaly blown apart by JJ20030 to name a few. So to see the distruction today by 2 of the brothers on here just blows my mind! RYC cigars and wwhwang were both in on this.......................................................

Photobucket

Photobucket

Damn boys! howdya know i LOVE the relic?? Way over the top for both of you! Thanks my friends!

PS........ I still have both of your addresses ;)
    I don't know which is more amazing...the magnitude of that bomb, or the fact that there is actually someone who likes the Relic.......nice hit guys, that's how you do it right there.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I think this should be posted under the "Forums Changing" thread... I didn't know you guys were so into Bondage....

Sick
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Lasabar:
    I think this should be posted under the "Forums Changing" thread... I didn't know you guys were so into Bondage....

Sick

ROTFLMAO!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:

Sick

Leave it to Lasabar, lol....

Enjoy my half FTG, you are more deserving of that. I asked about a trade for some of your Oliva Serie V's from 2008. You not only send me three of those but, three of the 2010 also. Causal conversation with Wayne produces explosions only a Firetruckguy can handle :). Enjoy......
  • Options
    MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    High marks for that hit guys; you made his week. :)
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Awesome hit! This has to be one of the best looking boxes made.
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Sweet hit
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    It is absolutely THE BEST when you get bombed with something you REALLY LOVE! Nice hit fellas!

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Very nice. I'm a fan of the Relic and those are lookin good.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    No good deed goes unpunished, FTG! As for your threat? Bring it.

Glad you enjoy it. Expect another small package sometime next week.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    dude...wat happened to 5 cigar ct cigar bombings? now we escalated it to beer steins and full boxes...wtf...god i need to step it up...
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If people are using boxes for ammo now things are going to get extremely ugly here. Oh boy. Very nice guys!
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    Great hit!!!