Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Thanks RCY Cigars

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
I had the impression that when you told me you were sending a package it was gonna be a small one. You did say "I am sending you a few cigars" It is apparent that you have a counting problem like many on here.

Don't get me wrong I am not complaining one bit, matter of fact you sent some that I have been wanting to try and 2 that are my favorites. Plus you sent me this awesome coffee mug, which I will use when enjoying the cigars you sent.

Thank you and God Bless

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Hit that 300 post, I had to do that for the morning smokers, lol.

Enjoy, happy you like the package....
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Hit that 300 post, I had to do that for the morning smokers, lol.

Enjoy, happy you like the package....
    There is no hope about it....I love it. Was going to wait to let these babies rest but I am gonna have to smoke one of those RyJ 1875 tonight
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit. Always trying to one up someone Rick,,,,
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Rick has major issues counting. Great hit btw!
  • Options
    lcpleel:

Never that, he hit the 300 post fair and square. So I rewarded him. That was a win not a bomb like what you have com.... Anyway, yeah he won that, :)......
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:

Never that, he hit the 300 post fair and square. So I rewarded him. That was a win not a bomb like what you have com.... Anyway, yeah he won that, :)......
    Rick... nvm....
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's a very nice bomb! RCY just won't stop....lol
  • Options
    ENFIDL:

It wasn't a bomb.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    MTuccelli:
    gonna be a small one.

Rick is not capable of this, and I have figured out why. I have been trying to inform everyone Rick has two illnesses Kantceepcigarstoself and Kantkountwurthshit. I am afraid they might be terminal, as I've never seen cases this severe!
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    It could be he acquired these terminal diseases from the slight brain cell freeze and thaw while in Europe
    DSWarmack:
    MTuccelli:
    gonna be a small one.

Rick is not capable of this, and I have figured out why. I have been trying to inform everyone Rick has two illnesses Kantceepcigarstoself and Kantkountwurthshit. I am afraid they might be terminal, as I've never seen cases this severe!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

It wasn't a bomb.
    Whatever you gotta tell yourself so you can sleep at night brother.....
  • Options
    All of you guys are just wrong...
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    MTuccelli:
    gonna be a small one.

Oh my I had no idea....Is there a cure out there for this? Can it be spread through unprotected casual contact from the cigars he sent? We could have a CCTD (Cigar Counting Transmitted Disease) on our hands!!
  • Options
    CCTD, WTTT. You guys are real funny...
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    CCTD, WTTT. You guys are real funny...
    BTW Rick I smoked the RyJ 1875 last night and this morning I had the 858. I totally enjoyed both of them. I know I said I was going to let them rest but what can I say.....I am only a man and I am weak