Home General Discussion

Opinions on a graduation smoke......

So i'm graduating from college tomorrow, Southeastern La Univ., and i'm needing help picking out what I gonna to smoke when I get home. Outside of the birth of my son 7 yrs ago, this will be the greatest accomplishment of my 36 yrs on this earth. It's been a long and hard road for the last 3 years to say the least so i'm going premium cigars only tomorrow. I'm wanting to smoke at least 2. Ok, so here's my options

Camacho Pre-Embargo
Don Carlito GoF
Gurkha Beauty(glass tubed)
Davidoff Special T and No. 3
Padron 1926 40th & 80th Anniv

All opinions are welcomed and appreciated, thanks guys.

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Padron
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I would go with Davidoff Special Series T, These are so smooth and creamy.. And of course either Padron would be a great smoke. Congratulations on your hard work.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Padron
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    I've never had any of those so I'm of no help, although I guess I would probably go with the Padron.
    But I mainly just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS! That's awesome man. I know it's gotta be tough going back to school and juggling family and everything else in life while staying focused on school.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I'd Start with the beauty then go to the padron. Should be a great combo. I did that while playing poker. Started with a beauty, had padron 80th maduro after the game. Great day. Nice thing too, since I split the pot for a tie.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I remember the feelin of graduation and how great it was. I'd go Camacho PE then Padron 26 80th.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    +1
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Start with Davidoff, then Camacho PE, then finish with a Padron....make it a 3 stick day, you deserve it!
    I just passed my first year of college and enjoyed a 10 year old San Cristobal ISOM. It was a great way to end that first year.

I hope that my choices when I graduate (in 2 years) are as impressive as yours.

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Camacho PE, had one for my bday and it was hands down amazing!
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    Thanks for the kind words and opinions guys. I'm smoking the Beauty now, might grab a Padron next. If I can squeeze 3 in today the Camacho will be last. Worst case I smoke the Camacho tomorrow. Thanks again fella's!
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Well, It looks like I am a little late on the suggestion part. However, major congratulations sent your way. What are you going to do with yourself now?