Home General Discussion
Options

Anyone have experience with Cubanlou's ??

Wondering if anyone has ordered any Cuban sticks from cubanlous.com. I know most (if not all) internet retailers that claim they'll ship authentic Cubans to anywhere in the US are bogus, but this one at least appears to possibly be legit. Has anyone ordered from them ?

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ummm... im not sure you noticed... but this is cigar.com

asking how good another cigar site is on cigar.com's forum if in fairly poor taste.

not to mention obtaining cubans in the US is illegal. even if that was the best site to get them i wouldnt put my name to it on an open forum.
  • Options
    cubbychubbycubbychubby Posts: 29
    kuzi16:

asking how good another cigar site is on cigar.com's forum if in fairly poor taste.

not to mention obtaining cubans in the US is illegal. even if that was the best site to get them i wouldnt put my name to it on an open forum.
    Poor taste ? Just a simple question. Obviously cigar.com doesn't sell Cubans on-line, so there should not be any worry there. Please excuse me for thinking a Cigar Forum would be an appropriate place to ask such a question, LOL.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    cubbychubby:
    kuzi16:

Poor taste ? Just a simple question. Obviously cigar.com doesn't sell Cubans on-line, so there should not be any worry there. Please excuse me for thinking a Cigar Forum would be an appropriate place to ask such a question, LOL.
    We were asked by Alex of cigar.com not to discuss any competitors on the open forum.
  • Options
    cubbychubbycubbychubby Posts: 29
    madurofan:
    [We were asked by Alex of cigar.com not to discuss any competitors on the open forum.
    Didn't know that there was a policy in place here regarding that, my bad ! No harm intended...
  • Options
    cubbychubby:
    madurofan:
    [We were asked by Alex of cigar.com not to discuss any competitors on the open forum.
    Didn't know that there was a policy in place here regarding that, my bad ! No harm intended...
    Its cool. Policies here are kind of loose considering there are no moderators or anything. We just try to self govern.
  • Options
    tshawtshaw Posts: 178
    ah well I am at least curious about this too now, is there any way that someone can contact someone from cigar.com and ask if this can be discussed? I know that sounds extreme but I think more then a few people would want to know if the site mentioned is legitimate and I would argue the mentioned site is hardly a competitor seeing as how the products it offers cannot be bought at cigar.com. Is anyone willing to at least send me the answer the cubbychubby in a PM?

Thanks

- Thomas
  • Options
    That'd be the way to do it, through PMs. I personally do not order ISOMs off websites.

I also know that almost all cigar forums have a policy of not discussing the purchasing of ISOMs or where they can be had.
  • Options
    ah thanks very much thats all I wanted to know
  • Options
    No problem man. May I recommend if you find a reputable distributer that you grab a few Hoyo de Monterrey Edicion Limitada 200x
  • Options
    madurofan:
    No problem man. May I recommend if you find a reputable distributer that you grab a few Hoyo de Monterrey Edicion Limitada 200x

haha yes you may, and yes i will :)
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Cubby, you have a pm.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Cuban Lou Albano?
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Urbi-- Didn't he play 3rd base for the '69 Mets?
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    More likely 1st. Better fit for his build, a la Steve Balboni.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I have two places that ship cubans to the US. One says they don't a fellow musician orders from them all the time and they DO indeed deliver. If you want sites, PM me and I'll hook you up. I have only ordered from one place myself.
  • Options
    pm sent :)
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I thought "Who" was on first???