Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Hit 3 days in a row and it hurts!!

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have been blown up, kicked while I was down, and stomped on. jj20030, dwayne3307, and RCY's buddies all hit me 3 days in a row.

dwayne3307 sent me some love for organizing the troop packages.

jj20030 hit me for referring to the "Me and My JJ" song.

RCY's buddies sent thanks for sending the troop package to them.

As you can see many amazing sticks and a few I have never tried. I didn't do the troop package expecting anything in return. I have been there before and thought I would have loved that while I was serving. Thanks guys. I officially have no room for anything.

Comments

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Nice hits fellas.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That is AWESOME!
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    See, soldiers shoot back!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    You can't blame me. I knew very little about it, other than to pitch in on what everyone wanted to do. Lakota72 is the one you want to talk too. He lead the way on that.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    You can't blame me. I knew very little about it, other than to pitch in on what everyone wanted to do. Lakota72 is the one you want to talk too. He lead the way on that.
    Thanks for letting me know who organized that.

I also received 5 Tatuaje Anarchy from alienmisprint in a trade. Sorry no pic. I am getting ready to head to KC Rockfest 2011.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    I have been blown up, kicked while I was down, and stomped on. jj20030, dwayne3307, and RCY's buddies all hit me 3 days in a row.

dwayne3307 sent me some love for organizing the troop packages.

jj20030 hit me for referring to the "Me and My JJ" song.

RCY's buddies sent thanks for sending the troop package to them.

As you can see many amazing sticks and a few I have never tried. I didn't do the troop package expecting anything in return. I have been there before and thought I would have loved that while I was serving. Thanks guys. I officially have no room for anything.
    I know it hurts but yet at the same time it probably feels so good. I hope you enjoy them. Sounds like you need to get a bigger or new cooler to put your growing collection in.
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    See, soldiers shoot back!
    For the most part we have pretty good aim when we put or minds to it.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    RCY Cigars:
    Thanks for letting me know who organized that.

I also received 5 Tatuaje Anarchy from alienmisprint in a trade. Sorry no pic. I am getting ready to head to KC Rockfest 2011.
    Gotta say, I am jealous of the KC Rockfest. It is always a great show there. Hope you enjoy it.
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    Enjoy'em!!
  • Options
    Oh, and don't let RCY try and pass the buck. He knows he was in it thick too.
  • Options
    KC Rockfest was amazing again this year. Smoked 3 cigars and rocked my butt off. Entire body hurts! Sevendust, Alter Bridge, and Papa Roach were the best. Zakk Wylde opened with the National Anthem and Black Label Society played later on. The Marines presented the colors twice and many dedications to our soldiers which was way cool.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like you really had a good time.........
  • Options
    jsnake:
    KC Rockfest was amazing again this year. Smoked 3 cigars and rocked my butt off. Entire body hurts! Sevendust, Alter Bridge, and Papa Roach were the best. Zakk Wylde opened with the National Anthem and Black Label Society played later on. The Marines presented the colors twice and many dedications to our soldiers which was way cool.
    Totally jealous. Glad you enjoyed it. Alter Bridge has to be my favorite out of that group.
  • Options
    Best part is I caught a drumstick thrown by Morgan Rose the drummer for Sevendust. This drumstick played the song Face to Face one of my favorite songs. If you have never heard it you have to. The best music to pump you up for a fight or mission.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome Jake, glad to hear you had a great time brother!