Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Quick game

2»

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    So BIP bombed the hell out of me with some amazing sticks and apparently suffers from can'tcountworthacrapidis, like most of us, he sent me "5" sticks more like 5 times 3. Maybe I suck at math but this doesn't look like 5 to me:
    Gotta give you a huge thanks a lot of sticks I love and a lot I've been wanting to try! Thanks again brother!
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    ENFIDL:
    So BIP bombed the hell out of me with some amazing sticks and apparently suffers from can'tcountworthacrapidis, like most of us, he sent me "5" sticks more like 5 times 3. Maybe I suck at math but this doesn't look like 5 to me:
    Gotta give you a huge thanks a lot of sticks I love and a lot I've been wanting to try! Thanks again brother!
    Any time Man. Enjoy. By the way. That wasn't for winning the contest. You should still be getting those sometime. Should have arrived first tho. wierd
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Wait wait wait what? There's more? This isn't that. FML.........lol Thanks brother, you are far too generous!
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Wow dude, this *** has gotten crazy. Does anyone else remember when bombs were generally 5ers or so? "Way over the top" seems to pretty pretty much be the norm lately.Awesome hit BIP, nicely done.