Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Don Arturo Gran Aniverxario

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
Anyone have one? I found a 4 pack of the sungrown and natural and wondering if I should pull the trigger.

Comments

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    depending on the price...
  • Options
    160 for both the wrappers a opus and a carlos anni.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I had them. Don't remember much about them other than I liked them. I do have one more of each lying around.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    These rarely get very good reviews. They are plagued with construction issues, and "off" flavors.
  • Options
    Thanks guys.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    Thanks guys.
    // i had got one of the Don Arturo Gran Aniverxario as a sleeper on a bid @ 11 bucks a few months ago, and ive seen people paying upwards of 60.00, it wasnt worth the 11.00 i paid imho. i was so greatful i didnt spend a bunch
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    11 is extremely low. I have a couple left and I personally like them. The ones with a construction problem are talked about a lot but everyone I've tried had great construction and taste Just as good as it looked. Then again I am a fuente ****.... The 160 your talking about could be bought from the releasing company for less. I was offered that sampler 3 months ago for less.
  • Options
    Yeah the sampler is steeper than I paid for the 04 forbidden opus's. 11 bucks sounds like a deal for sure. Thanks for the replys peeps. I think I'll pass on this for now.