Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

415 Shot me and I'm not getting up!

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
So I was expecting some packages of my last orders today, 2 boxes, but the mail lady has 3 in her hand. I'm thinking...hmmm, prob something for the store. Well I pick it up and see Kevin's name on the box, and its kinda light, so I'm really thinking, what the hell is in here?? Kevin and I dont have any trades or anything going on....

Well he shot me and shot me good! I dont know why Kevin decided to snipe me with this shot, but man I was not expecting this at all.

Opus X Big Bad Motha Fvcker Maduro! image

Man Kevin, that is way over the top! Really man! I appreciate your generosity very much! Any time you come down to Houston, hit me up and have a smoke with me, I'm providing, and nothing is off limits in my humi! Thanks!!!

Comments

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    What year is that? looks little diff from the ones im used to. o YEA GREAT FLIPPEN HIT!!!
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    yeah he hit me yesterday as well....we set up a trade for two tat dracs...he sent me the two tats, one skull an bones, one tat reserve, one padilla 68!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Wow talk about hittin hard, that's one badass hit 415!
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    yeah he hit me yesterday as well....we set up a trade for two tat dracs...he sent me the two tats, one skull an bones, one tat reserve, one padilla 68!
    I think he failed in math. LOL. Yea, its just scary trading with some of these guys sometimes I tell ya!
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    What year is that? looks little diff from the ones im used to. o YEA GREAT FLIPPEN HIT!!!
    Not quite sure, gonna have to ask Kevin.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    lcpleel:
    not sure on the year. it was a part of a package i recieved for a donation i sent to the CFCF a few months back
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    ahhhhhh thats the Mr.Kaju bbmf package stick. good hit!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    zeebra:
    Man Kevin, that is way over the top! Really man! I appreciate your generosity very much! Any time you come down to Houston, hit me up and have a smoke with me, I'm providing, and nothing is off limits in my humi! Thanks!!!

i might be in the houston area next year, so i might just take you up on that offer
  • Options
    415:
    zeebra:

i might be in the houston area next year, so i might just take you up on that offer
    Anytime Kevin, anytime!