Home General Discussion

You Guys Are Too Hardcore

2»

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    I would like to see the Pvnisher in a corona. It would be like making a suitcase nuke.
  • baknoxbaknox Posts: 15
    I got a handfull of these through some sampler packs, and just lit up the first one last night...probably not the best idea for this beginner. Holy Spice! that'll set your lips on fire. But after the initial burn wears off and you start to get feeling back in your lips it wasn't too bad.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I like the Punisher, anyone who enjoys spicy or hot food will love it. It is the Louisiana Hot Sauce of cigars and as every one who partakes in hot sauce knows, it is very addictive.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    timb:

Punisher deal incoming!

Email tblythe @ cigar.com if you can't wait...

Angry [:@]

Punisher Face.

btw - I tend to agree with some posters here regarding Punisher.  I find it to be medium-full.  Spicy like good spicy food, flavorful and savory like a meal.  After I enjoy one of these, it takes me a lot of self discipline to not light up another.  I don't think it's too strong and once you get past the initial Spice Blast it mellows a bit.  Will it rock you?  Yes.  Will it knock you out?  No.

Not saying I can take the strongest cigar or saying anyone is a wimp. I like spicy foods and this odd cigar was okay to me. Had to keep this going a little. Last night I had my first one. It was very spicy as everyone states, but mines mellowed out by the half way point. The strength not spice was a medium and lasted tell the last third were it went to full. After thinking about the smoke afterwards and thinking how some have rated it. The cigar was on point for what it was made for in my eyes. Alex stated that they are working on a different size (4.5 x 60 torpedo). I'm thinking this is probably going to be better do to the intense fire in the beginning. It will probably be in that sweet spot everyone looks for. I would probably like that size better knowing I like spicy foods. This is like a once awhile stick I would have. And keep a few in stock. There's no bragging rights for me. I just like trying new things and giving it a chance. I won't by a box but I will smoke it again.