Home General Discussion

Another New Guy Here!

Hello BOTLs. My name is Jeffrey and I thought I'd finally pop in and introduce myself after reading this forum for several months. I look forward to interacting with you all and smoking more cigars, ideally with some awesome folks I meet here!

Comments

• HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Hells yeah, another local guy! Welcome to the forums Jeffrey, glad to have you.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • there are great guys on the forum. welcome
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Welcome brother!
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    welcome to the forums
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the madness, brother.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum Jeffrey
    MTuccelli:
    Speaking of local guys, you and I need to herf it up Mike! Joey keeps tellin me what a standup fella ya are and all lol

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the CCom forums, Jeff. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
  • brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Welcome to the forums my Cali brother.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Welcome, enjoy your stay!
  • MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    Thanks everyone! I feel welcome already. And Hays, I believe we've met actually, but this was quite some time ago just after Rev opened up his lounge.
    MonteWhite:
    Thanks everyone! I feel welcome already. And Hays, I believe we've met actually, but this was quite some time ago just after Rev opened up his lounge.
    Haha I had a feeling that might be you. Either way, this is a hellova forum and it's a good thing you've found your way here.

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hays:
    MTuccelli:
    Speaking of local guys, you and I need to herf it up Mike! Joey keeps tellin me what a standup fella ya are and all lol

Sounds like he might be a potential candidate for a "Meet & Greet" at the (hopefully) upcoming Herf at the Perfecto Lounge, eh, Hays? Seeing as how he's fairly nearby.

Welcome to the forum, Jeffrey. Have a look at the thread regarding a possible monthly Herf in the Sacramento area to see if you're interested.

Marty

• t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Welcome aboard!
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Welcome!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum...
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums. There are a lot of great guys in here.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Welcome to Thunderdome!
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Hays:

Uh.. yeah.... local...... DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO SHIP TO YOU GUYS OVER ON THE LEFT COAST? Holly crap, I just set out three packages that way and had to take out a small loan!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, glad to have you here. :) Curious, is the moniker a reference to Monte Cristo White label?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Party!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Hello and welcome.
    One God, One Truth
  • MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    Amos Umwhat:
    Welcome, glad to have you here. :) Curious, is the moniker a reference to Monte Cristo White label?
    Indeed it is. It's one of the first cigars I fell in love with.
    DSWarmack:
    Hays:

Uh.. yeah.... local...... DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO SHIP TO YOU GUYS OVER ON THE LEFT COAST? Holly crap, I just set out three packages that way and had to take out a small loan!
    This seriously made me laugh my a$$ off man

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Welcome to the Forums Brother! another NorCal BOTL................
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Welcome to the forum!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Monti... Welcome to the family. Keep an eye on the Herf posts. Those Cali. guys get together often.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Welcome to the asylum, er I mean forum.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome from Denver!!