Home General Discussion

Daily Deal show-down

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
Just wanted to say, I love the showdown style for the DD today, awesome job!

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    +1. nothing I like, but I like the idea.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    dennisking:
    alienmisprint:
    +1. nothing I like, but I like the idea.
    I'm interested in the Red Eye, also I love me some Padrons. Any chance I can just get those ones?! :-)
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Anyone tell if those padrons are the maduro or natural?
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Russ55:
    I assume maduro since they are put up against the Nica's.
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Ah yes. Monday is here. I promised you guys some great variety starting today.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    ejenne87:
    Russ55:
    I assume maduro since they are put up against the Nica's.
    Yeah, that's what I figured too. Oh well. Nice to see some different stuff on there though. This night's deals were a lot more interesting than I've seen lately.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    you asked, we suggested, and you listened. Thank You Ccom.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    Alex Svenson:

+1 Awesome....
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭

Showdown style is great. It's like March Madness all over again, let the games begin. Good job
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Def. some good stuff there. Very nice. I'm betting on a busy day at Ccom.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 on the 3 deal format, I like it!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • djbeeniedjbeenie Posts: 469
    Thank you CCOM.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    dennisking:
    Alex Svenson:

+1 Awesome....
    +2...I say this alot, but the level at which Ccom constantly strives to keep their customers happy is unparralleled, not just in the cigar industry, but in any retail venue.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The showdown is pretty b.a. if I may say so myself!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Man, I can't keep up with the Daily Deals. I'm already over my budget and now this. The DD are starting to look like bombs. Unreal deals, wow....
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Finally got me, couldn't resist the E.P. Carillo's. But then, when I went to check out, the two extra deals are a 5-pack of 5 Vegas AAA's for $13 and a 5 pack perfecto La Perla Habana sampler for $15. I ended up with 20 cigars for under $60 - less than $3 ($2.89).