Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Dont Forget Your First Time

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
So...I was bombed last week. After several years having fun and offending (not always that order) on here, I had never been bombed...and even more sadly, have never bombed someone. Now that being said----I sent and received a little "thinking of you" package a few times, but never the unsuspecting and unknowing "bomb" I have heard so much of. AND AGAIN, even more sadly, I have never bombed anyone.

Obviously, this means I have to "get in on it". I will be sending out my first bomb today. It wont be a huge one I fear (at least not compared to some monsters I have seen here), but it should put a kaboom in someones day. I will post a DC# when I get back from the P.O. And as my bomb was, this one is to an unknown recepient who expects nothing, but I just read some posts and Bios and said that I think I can make this persons week a littler brighter (from the bomb exploding I mean)........Ok Im rambling now...

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Awesome, this is what I'm talking about right here. Just something to brighten up someones day. Make it hurt good Vulchor.
  • Options
    MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    I'm in the same boat, am I'm searching for targets. I have a huge build up of inventory that needs to be recirculated; must keep up with those government contracts. I think I will try and bomb 4 or 5 newbies with low budgets and stash just to help out.
    I need an idea for a contest or something to get that rolling.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    RCY Cigars:
    Awesome, this is what I'm talking about right here. Just something to brighten up someones day. Make it hurt good Vulchor.
    +1
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Making somebody's day a little brighter, if that isn't the perfect use of a bomb then I don't know what is! Good for you!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    DC# 03103200000103500851
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Man, I really thought this thread was about sex. Silly me.