Home Non Cigar Related
Options

would you stand for this in the states?

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, the federal government in the US seems to be heading down this road as well. Personally, though, I would get my gun.

The illegals back in the states say that there's no such thing as an "illegal human" and that they're just "undocumented citizens". I call BS. There's four types of residents in the states. Citizens, legal aliens or residents, legal refugees, and leeches (illegals).
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    According to your laws that I read in one of the comments probably wouldn't get the gun, spending the rest of your life in the slammer, probably not worth it. I do understand your frustration though. Get a big dog, maybe a doberman or pitbull let him roam the yard.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    That's frustrating. In the US, trespassing is a criminal offense so the cops can take of it. The homeowners should just take all their stuff and set it on fire. Is it a **** move? Sure, but so is taking sh1ts on my lawn and leaving heroin needles lying around.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I wouldn't even have called the police... I woulda just beat there **** and dumped their stuff.
    And when the cops came by asking about it. I would deny ever having seen them.

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I'd probably just wait till they left for a bit, then go in and hose everything down with OC. Then get a big, mean dog.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Shoot on sight....we need armed gunman at the border, Ive wanted that as long as Pat Buchanan has........ANNNNND somone please remind **** he is now in Canadia;)
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Shoot on sight....we need armed gunman at the border, Ive wanted that as long as Pat Buchanan has........ANNNNND somone please remind **** he is now in Canadia;)
    Haha. Except I'm not illegal. Sent off all the paperwork and paid all the necessary fees for permanent residence and a work permit. That and I won't be revoking my US citizenship like Superman.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Wow, we actually agree on something! ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Krieg:
    Vulchor:
    Wow, we actually agree on something! ;)

I have the dog, I have the guns... I believe that in the Bartow county courts I could get off scott free by saying it was in defense of my family. I have a large family and cant afford to support anyone else on my land.
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    One of the reason I moved from Scotland to here. Things like this make me so mad. I would say get the big assed dog and let him deal with it, but they would prob end up raking you ass in court over the dog assaulting the guy sh1tting on your lawn.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Ummmmmmm... Wow. This is fricking insane. I really have no sympathy for this mush Ian Treasure who lets this go on. I could think of half a dozen non-lethal, non violent methods to remove the immigrants or at least force the police to act.

Ice cold water...... and lots of it. For starters......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    lilwing88:
    Ummmmmmm... Wow. This is fricking insane. I really have no sympathy for this mush Ian Treasure who lets this go on. I could think of half a dozen non-lethal, non violent methods to remove the immigrants or at least force the police to act.

Ice cold water...... and lots of it. For starters......
    Unfortunatly that would be classed as assult :(
    And as for a big dog, the owner is fully responsable for its actions, so even if someone was on your property you would still probably get sued or arrested or both.

The laws in this country a ***.
    For example theres a guy living here called andy choudry or however its spelt. Hes what would be classed as an islamic extreamest. He wants islamic law in the uk, and hes been promoting terrorist acts. And the kicker is, hes getting 10's of thousands of pounds in benifts from the tax payer because he refuses to work because he needs to spend all his time at the mosque (sp?) Im on the mobile atm but when im on a comp ill post some quotes from him and find a figure of what we are giving him for the privlage.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Time to water the lawn.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I don't think flooding your own yard would be assault.

"But I've always wanted a pond in that corner of the yard, constable."
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..