Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Sniper Got Sniped!

Kevin in San Rafael, please come forward to be recognized!

And maybe explain yourself while you're at it? LOL Got hit today with this little lovely...

One shot, one kill - this is a BOTL after my own heart! Just in case the cell phone pic is not so hot, that my friends is a Padron '26. I cannot IMAGINE what I could possibly have done to deserve such a great bomb, but thank you!

Please let me know what your forum handle is so I can get you some feedback on the "Good Traders and Stand-Up Folks" thread!

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Lucky! That's not just a Padron 1926, Glenn. That's a 1926 40 Years! Oh. And Kevin's forum name is 415 :P
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Nice hit. See what you started Glen? Smile [:)]
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    wwhwang:
    Lucky! That's not just a Padron 1926, Glenn. That's a 1926 40 Years! Oh. And Kevin's forum name is 415 :P
    Correct you are!

By the way Wayne, ya got a little drool by the corner of your mouth! LOL

• Options
    wwhwang:
    Oh. And Kevin's forum name is 415 :P
    415 is the man! Somehow he knew I have been exploring the Padron lines lately, and have been kicking myself for passing on the beat-to-crap '26 in the uber premium pass!

Would still like to know the thought process behind the hit tho - Ive been a VERY good boy lately! LOL

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    wwhwang:
    Correct you are!

By the way Wayne, ya got a little drool by the corner of your mouth! LOL

Lol. Too late! Had to wipe the keyboard. But yeah, I've been wanting to try that for a while now. Congrats. And Kevin's been slapping people left and right with uber-premium singles. You deserve it :P
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    awesome hit kevin!!! Enjoy that one Sniper, great stick! I was hit with a shot as well by Kevin, he shot me with a BBMF maduro!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    The Sniper:
    wwhwang:
    415 is the man! Somehow he knew I have been exploring the Padron lines lately, and have been kicking myself for passing on the beat-to-crap '26 in the uber premium pass!

Would still like to know the thought process behind the hit tho - Ive been a VERY good boy lately! LOL

it was your own words that caused this.

you posted "ENOUGH! The time for words is ended. The time to stand and deliver has begun. The stage is set, the players are gathered. The mission is clear. Alliances will form and be broken. This is the way of the cigar bomber. Best of luck to you all, and remember.... ... in the end, there can be only one. "
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    415:
    The Sniper:
    wwhwang:

you posted "ENOUGH! The time for words is ended. The time to stand and deliver has begun. The stage is set, the players are gathered. The mission is clear. Alliances will form and be broken. This is the way of the cigar bomber. Best of luck to you all, and remember.... ... in the end, there can be only one. "

Oh my, 415 is at it again. Nice hit and nice score Sniper....
  • Options
    415 is a great guy, he has been hitting everyone lately he hit me with about 10 super premium sticks one being an opus x shark!
  • Options
    415:
    The Sniper:
    wwhwang:

OOOOOOOOH.... I see we have a fan of quotation marks in the house today! LOL Thanks a TON Kevin, your gift was completely unexpected and is VERY much appreciated. Heckuva way to introduce yourself too. :-) Nice to meet you.

Since you are a fan of quotes... if you havent already, noodle around the boards. There is a certain truth about cigars that you can only see with the stars in your eyes. BOTL who have been around here for a while know what that truth is.

Pretty soon, you will too - promise! :-)

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's a great hit 415! Bahahaha the sniper got sniped.......
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    ENFIDL:
    That's a great hit 415! Bahahaha the sniper got sniped.......
    Live and die by the sword! Nice hit 415. Will the sniper be resewreckted? lol
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    Great hit man. Can you tell me how it is afterwards?
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    wow! NICE HIT! is it the 40 or 80?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    Krieg:
    wow! NICE HIT! is it the 40 or 80?
    thats a 40th. im still ageing the box of 80ths i just got.