Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Anyone ever try....

Has anyone ever tried the room 101 and the Anarchy? How are they? Are they worth the buy?

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I believe the Camacho Room 101 is worth the buy. Certainly try out one or two beforehand, though. As for Tatuaje Anarchy? I dunno. Never tried one.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    The 101 is worth it. I (while shameful to admit here) am not a fan of many Camacho lines, even ones that arent fully their own. I do like a full bodied stick with good flavor, just never really liked Camacho. SOOOOOO, the fact I like the 101 means everyone will, lol j/k. But seriously its a good stick, almost full bodied and very good flavors as well not just strength for the sake of it and burns cool throughout. I know they have been recvd pretty well so the price keeps rising but they are certainly worth a try at the very least.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I've recently got both but have yet to try them. I got both solely based on good remarks here. I really don't think I will be disappointed. Alien did a good review on the Anarchy in the ratings and reviews section.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Yes, and yes. Although they are very different cigars, I seriously doubt you will be dissapointed with either.
  • bipbip Posts: 483
    Sweet. I appreciate the info you guys. I think I'm going to buy a 5 pack of both and give them a try. I've tried a decent amount of cigars so far. Any others that you all suggest?
    Since you are picking up some Anarchy's anyways, I'd suggest picking up some other sticks not available on Ccom while you're there. How about these:

Xikar HC Criollo (never had this one,but it supposed to be the same blend as the Defiance, which was an excellent cigar)
    Mi Barrio by DPG
    Murcielago
    Legendario Corojo
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Had them both. 101 was just OK for me. I found it to be a bit too dry on the finish, for my taste. Besides, the whole marketing behind that smoke also leaves a bad taste in my mouth..... The Anarchy was very good, on the other hand. Lots of good flavors. Not too strong. And very smooth on the finish.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    lilwing88:
    Had them both. 101 was just OK for me. I found it to be a bit too dry on the finish, for my taste. Besides, the whole marketing behind that smoke also leaves a bad taste in my mouth..... The Anarchy was very good, on the other hand. Lots of good flavors. Not too strong. And very smooth on the finish.
    Come on Marty. What's not to like about a premier luxury lifestyle brand, based in Hollywood, CA??? Sounds like our kind of crowd ;)

I have the 101 resting from the trip I didn't make to Cigarfest (big thanks to Tat for bringing home my stash). I was really looking forward to trying it because of all the buzz. That must be what I'm going to smoke tonight!!! I would really like to get my hands on the Anarchy though because of all the great reveiws it's had.
    Hey Alien. I appreciate the info brother. I'm going to check out the Xikar, Legendario, and Mi Barrio. Always up for trying something new. Thanks for the info on some new sticks to try
    alienmisprint:
    Since you are picking up some Anarchy's anyways, I'd suggest picking up some other sticks not available on Ccom while you're there. How about these:

Xikar HC Criollo (never had this one,but it supposed to be the same blend as the Defiance, which was an excellent cigar)
    Mi Barrio by DPG
    Murcielago
    Legendario Corojo
    Sandman Let me know what you think of the 101 after you smoke it. I'm going to hold off buying it, but am going to check out the Anarchy.
    Sandman1am:
    lilwing88:
    Come on Marty. What's not to like about a premier luxury lifestyle brand, based in Hollywood, CA??? Sounds like our kind of crowd ;)

I have the 101 resting from the trip I didn't make to Cigarfest (big thanks to Tat for bringing home my stash). I was really looking forward to trying it because of all the buzz. That must be what I'm going to smoke tonight!!! I would really like to get my hands on the Anarchy though because of all the great reveiws it's had.
    Thanks for the info T. I'm def going to give the Anarchy a try and some others that Alien suggested.
    t_evan50:
    I've recently got both but have yet to try them. I got both solely based on good remarks here. I really don't think I will be disappointed. Alien did a good review on the Anarchy in the ratings and reviews section.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    One thing to keep in mind is that if you don't like it and you have some left you can always trade them. That's one of the great things about this forum and buying sticks that are getting good reviews, it's practically risk free.
    Your making my mouth water just thinking about it. Ordering the Anarchy as we speak. Appreciate the info brother.
    lilwing88:
    bip:
    Sandman Let me know what you think of the 101 after you smoke it. I'm going to hold off buying it, but am going to check out the Anarchy.
    Sandman1am:
    lilwing88:

I'm off to Grand Rapids for some wings at Quaker Stake & Lube. If my mouth isn't a complete mess tonight when I get back I will burn it and let you know. If not tomorrow for sure.
    bigharpoon:
    One thing to keep in mind is that if you don't like it and you have some left you can always trade them. That's one of the great things about this forum and buying sticks that are getting good reviews, it's practically risk free.
    Absolutely, if you don't like any of the cigars I suggested, I'll glady work out a trade for them with you.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I personally like the Room `101 > the Anarchy. But thats just me. From the Room 101's that Ive sent out I never heard back from anyone so I think im the only that likes them so far.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    I personally like the Room `101 > the Anarchy. But thats just me. From the Room 101's that Ive sent out I never heard back from anyone so I think im the only that likes them so far.

Mine is resting from all that travel. But once their finish resting, that's the first one I'm going too.
    Sweet. I'll let you know in a couple of weeks or so Alien.
    lcpleel:
    I've only had one cigar that I absolutely didn't like. My next buy will be the 101.
    I tried the room 101 last night. At first I didn't like it very much. As it went on it started to grow on me a bit. Overall it was ok but def. not one of my favorite smokes ever. I'm not going to be running out to buy a bunch of these but if I got them in from someone else I wouldn't be horrified either. Decent smoke but didn't blow my mind. I hope you like them bip.
    Sandman1am:
    I tried the room 101 last night. At first I didn't like it very much. As it went on it started to grow on me a bit. Overall it was ok but def. not one of my favorite smokes ever. I'm not going to be running out to buy a bunch of these but if I got them in from someone else I wouldn't be horrified either. Decent smoke but didn't blow my mind. I hope you like them bip.
    Please don't tell me they had a straw or grassy taste to them. Hahahaha. I know what I'm putting in my next bomb then.
    bip:
    Sandman1am:
    Please don't tell me they had a straw or grassy taste to them. Hahahaha. I know what I'm putting in my next bomb then.
    No straw or grass. It was earth & sweet tobaco for me. Taste buds might have been a little off from all the wings but for the most part it wasn't something I would turn down.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    im a fan of the room 101 brand in general. they aer made by camacho but they dont taste like camacho.
    I've been talked into it. I'm trying the 101. From now on I'm turning up my tunes loud enough to drown you all out. I am buying way too many cigars for where I'm at. Is there a cigar anomynous (sp) around?
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Has anyone ever tried Natural's Dark Angel by Drew Estate? Been exploring more of his lines here lately, and Ive been curious bout these.. I tried a Dirt the other day it was good but not as good as some of his others, will be trying a Root soon,
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Has anyone ever tried Natural's Dark Angel by Drew Estate? Been exploring more of his lines here lately, and Ive been curious bout these.. I tried a Dirt the other day it was good but not as good as some of his others, will be trying a Root soon,
    Rudy, be careful...remember what happened the last time you inquired about an infused stick ;)

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    Rudy, be careful...remember what happened the last time you inquired about an infused stick ;)
    I know!! actually the results of that inquiry is what has prompted this inquiry seems I am now in a cycle....
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    I know!! actually the results of that inquiry is what has prompted this inquiry seems I am now in a cycle....
    Does it happen once a month?
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    I never had the Dark Angel. That Natural Root I sent is actually pretty good. It has more of a natural tobacco flavor, with the infused flavors accenting the flavor profile.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    dbeckom:
    Marker:
    The Kid:
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    I never had the Dark Angel. That Natural Root I sent is actually pretty good. It has more of a natural tobacco flavor, with the infused flavors accenting the flavor profile.
    I liked the negra's too,,seems the maduro's are more too my liking than the natural wrapper in hs Tabak especial line. Thanks again