Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Seal Team 6 Sneak Attack

As many of you know I have been away for a bit and just got back onto the forum. What you didn't know was that I was fortifying my fortress because of all the recent attacks that have been going on. Guard towers w/50 cals, 15' walls w/razor wire, booby traps, sand bags set up as fighting positions, a moat filled w/sharks that have freaking lazer beams attached to their heads! You get the pic...now on to the story.

I contacted RCY Cigars about a post via PM to clear up a possible miscommunication. We clear it all up and he tells me that he is going to send me a package as a thank you. I tell him no need, still he insists. He goes on to tell me that he is packing up his stuff at the end of this month & he doesn't have any room for a bunch of cigars so I better wait if I want to send him a big package. He goes on to tell me that he was only going to send about 6 cigars.

At 1100 hrs. EST (like clock work the mail carrier is freakishly punctual) I was hit by RCY Cigars at the front door. I open up the package & the poster reads "Welcome Back!!!! Kaboom RCY Cigars." As I dug through this big azz box I find a zip lock bag with cigars in it. Note on that reads "Here's my six, LOL!!!"

TB Redemption Maduro
Gurkha Titan & Crest
Sencillo
AF Shark!
& Bolivar

As if that wasn't enough already I find this sweet Glossner coaster and Beer Glass with an awesome pic on it. Well inside of the glass were 4 more sticks!!!

Oliva V lancero
Partagas Limited Res. lancero
Illusione I think this is the h1 lancero
& Liga Privada t-52 Pig

I send RCY a thank you PM. He said glad they got there but to beware because I stirred the pot and someone was angry. I thought nothing of it until 1200 hrs EST when I hear a rumbling outside & this time the side door was hit by none other then Lakota72. As if there wasn't enough destruction at my house today a second bomb lands via UPS.

Inside the box I was hit with a full box of Nica Libre! The note read "Lt. Dan say to sandman; I got a funny feeling about the road we're going down, get down and shut up."

Thank you both for the sneak attack it really brightened my day. Wish I could post some pics because the stuff you sent was just too awesome for words.

I must rebuild the fortress and then it will be time for some paybacks!!!! Watch your 6 cause I'm coming for you guys.

Comments

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Glad you got the package. I saw the Nica was something you liked and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to continue my operation. I think a couple members of the team are still out there.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Wow! Great hit Rick and the seal team!! Bombs been flying all ova the place here lately!!

Rick, I would be scared to come back home if I were you...
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Lakota72:
    Glad you got the package. I saw the Nica was something you liked and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to continue my operation. I think a couple members of the team are still out there.
    It was a great surprise to have it come after the mail. I never saw it coming. Thanks so much. Now to find a place in my over filled cabinet for them......hmmmm guess it's time to make some room.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Wow! Great hit Rick and the seal team!! Bombs been flying all ova the place here lately!!

Rick don't be scarrred be affraid be very affraid to come home. Welcome home package is already in the works.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    zeebra:

Rick don't be scarrred be affraid be very affraid to come home. Welcome home package is already in the works.

You see my Avatar, I'm never scared. I'm half gone as it is anyway, bring it. I tried to tell you in that other post when I said, " hmmmm, cabinet" remember, lol. Enjoy the ride and Zeebra I guess you have recovered from my two little grenades. I'm ready.....
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Damn, Tony, you got slapped around like a little ***.
  • Options
    zeebra:

Thanks zeebra. Gotta say thought that if I were you, I'd keep your head down. I am currently mapping out my next attack. Grid coordinates are coming from the upper command soon.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Im guessing that Lakota is witg Rick? I guess there's another person trying to attack home base...
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Im guessing that Lakota is witg Rick? I guess there's another person trying to attack home base...
    Yeah we are in the same barracks so it's pretty easy to coordinate. Is there someone else or is it just a stray missle finally coming in to find its mark?
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    zeebra:

Thanks zeebra. Gotta say thought that if I were you, I'd keep your head down. I am currently mapping out my next attack. Grid coordinates are coming from the upper command soon.
    My head is always up! Uhh...that didnt sound right....

Well map more towards the mid east and west coast buddy.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Lakota72:
    zeebra:

He's becoming worse than me.....
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:
    Lakota72:
    zeebra:

He's becoming worse than me.....
    I think I am getting ready to go rogue.
  • Options
    Lakota72:
    Well the final member destroyed what was left of the ash and rubble that was still standing of my compound. LT Daaan decided I needed another kick in the ass and sent me Das Boot Beer Stein. This thing is frickin fantastic!!!! You even have to turn it so you don't get the burp. Not only is it cool to look at but also great to drink beer from. Thanks for the Stein and the nice hand written note.

Time to rebuild and rally at a new location. Prepare to move....Moooove. Prepare to strike.....
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    Lakota72:
    Well the final member destroyed what was left of the ash and rubble that was still standing of my compound. LT Daaan decided I needed another kick in the ass and sent me Das Boot Beer Stein. This thing is frickin fantastic!!!! You even have to turn it so you don't get the burp. Not only is it cool to look at but also great to drink beer from. Thanks for the Stein and the nice hand written note.

Time to rebuild and rally at a new location. Prepare to move....Moooove. Prepare to strike.....

LOL, I'm sorry buddy. But you kept messing with him. I thought the boot was pretty damn cool too.....
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    Lakota72:

I am glad you enjoyed it. Just be prepared everyone else who reads this and has been messing with Rick. I am currently tied up on duty for the next week but I am stocking up and prepping my next hits. Yes I said hits. It will be nationwide disaster.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    And here they are ! Bin Ladin must have *** hius Pants when he saw these guys in front of him!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Sandman1am:
    Lakota72:

LOL, I'm sorry buddy. But you kept messing with him. I thought the boot was pretty damn cool too.....
    It's by far one of the coolest gifts I have ever got from anyone! All of my friends that come over comment on how awesome it looks and ask where I got it. It's really a cool story to tell them. I guess I had it coming....
  • Options
    Lakota72:
    Sandman1am:
    Lakota72:

I am glad you enjoyed it. Just be prepared everyone else who reads this and has been messing with Rick. I am currently tied up on duty for the next week but I am stocking up and prepping my next hits. Yes I said hits. It will be nationwide disaster.
    I'm still licking my wounds from the hits you guys put on me. Although I am kinda excited to see who gets it next!!!! Thanks again brother too cool. Wish I could post pics to share with everyone.
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    And here they are ! Bin Ladin must have *** hius Pants when he saw these guys in front of him!
    Photobucket
    Oz that's an awesome photo. I know I chit mine when I opened the thread I can only imagine what happened in real life.