Home Non Cigar Related

EMS week

skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
To all my fellow Emergency Medical Services brothers (and sisters) out there,

Happy EMS week!

National Emergency Medical Services Week brings together local communities and medical personnel to publicize safety and honor the dedication of those who provide the day-to-day lifesaving services of medicine's "front line."

So if you happen to see or know any First Responders, EMT's, Paramedics, or Emergency Department nurses/physicians, be sure to thank them!

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I'll start: thank you! No **** though man, didn't know you were an EMT. That's awesome man, I know you guys see some ***, thank you for all you do.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I'm fortunate enough to work closely with EMS guys and girls. They earn their paychecks, in my book. Happy EMS week to you all!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Being here in Germany with an Air Ambulance company has given me a new found appreciation for EMS folks. The MEDEVAC's I've had have not been overly severe however it was pretty cool to turn around everynow and then and see my medic at work stabilizing and treating. I don't know how they stick someone while we're flying. That takes talent. Thanks to all the EMS men and women for what you do.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    Being here in Germany with an Air Ambulance company has given me a new found appreciation for EMS folks. The MEDEVAC's I've had have not been overly severe however it was pretty cool to turn around everynow and then and see my medic at work stabilizing and treating. I don't know how they stick someone while we're flying. That takes talent. Thanks to all the EMS men and women for what you do.

+1 Also, went out in the hangar yesterday and saw some highspeed training going on in one of our aircraft. I was very impressed, got to say I'm happy we have those guys and gals.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy your week and thanks for all you do.