Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

EJENNE87 - SMOKE EM IF YOU GOT EM - GOLDY

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Really guys, it took all three of you. I'm typing so I'm alive. My frekin mailroom is destroyed. I only have two more weeks with the possibility of not receiving any more mail because of you three. Thanks whole bunch, you may have screwed my unit. They pick up their mail there too. I understand messing with me but, other people that has nothing to do with this. This is crazy and one of these boxes is heavy, WTTTTTTTT. I just peep in this thing. Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Pictures will be posted later on all boxes. If this isn't a humbling experience. Thank you guys, this is way, way over board. Goldy, yes I need it. But if you want it back, I do have your address now. I can send it back to you #$%#@#@%#@%$@^%@^&$%@&%$@&&#&%#$%$&%@^$&#^, lol. WOW, Thanks Fellas!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Hey RCY. PM to you.
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    Hmm. Sounds like you got hit by the Air Force. Took everything down except what they were going for. Kidding to the people in Blue. I'm just jealous cause you all have better defacs
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Really guys, it took all three of you. I'm typing so I'm alive. My frekin mailroom is destroyed. I only have two more weeks with the possibility of not receiving any more mail because of you three. Thanks whole bunch, you may have screwed my unit. They pick up their mail there too. I understand messing with me but, other people that has nothing to do with this. This is crazy and one of these boxes is heavy, WTTTTTTTT. I just peep in this thing. Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Pictures will be posted later on all boxes. If this isn't a humbling experience. Thank you guys, this is way, way over board. Goldy, yes I need it. But if you want it back, I do have your address now. I can send it back to you #$%#@#@%#@%$@^%@^&$%@&%$@&&#&%#$%$&%@^$&#^, lol. WOW, Thanks Fellows!!!!!
    Keep it, I have all the ones I need.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Bahahahaha glad to see Rick getting destroyed!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    LOL. Waiting for the pics on this one!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Bahahahaha glad to see Rick getting destroyed!

Real cute coming from a guy who got beat up by my Man O War, lol..

Look guys, I really don't know what to say right now. I still have my happy mean mug on. Confused by what I saw, big as day when I opened Smoke em if you got em box. There was a note telling me the truth. wwhwang(WAYNE) your done, that's all I'm going to say on that.

Fellas, thanks a million. Lakota72 helped me recover a little from this act of terror. But, I'm still hurting from this and this is why:).........

Smoke em if you got em Bomb
    Photobucket

Ejenne87 Bomb
    Photobucket

Goldy's Bomb
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Gentleman, thank you very much. I have already tagged these so, I know who did what and when. This was very generous of you all. Mr Ejenne87, thank you but you didn't have to set those targets on me even though I'm happy you all did.........

• Options
    Nice hit gents!
  • Options
    Goldy:
    Nice hit gents!

Yes it was, Mr I'm not going to listen to you telling me not to bomb you because your about to leave, lol...
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Oh the destruction! Dont worry bout me Rick........dont worry until you are back in the States!
  • Options
    Thats not a bomb, thats just your part of the uber pass, plus an extra stick or two, or 11.
  • Options
    Goldy:
    Thats not a bomb, thats just your part of the uber pass, plus an extra stick or two, or 11.

Wow!!! I can be in your Uber Pass next time? Thanks Goldy all I had to do is bomb 1 or 2 maybe 10, I've forgotten how many now. At least I got your attention, thanks, lol.....
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Oh the destruction! Dont worry bout me Rick........dont worry until you are back in the States!

Ha, ha, ha not funny....
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    bip:
    Hmm. Sounds like you got hit by the Air Force. Took everything down except what they were going for. Kidding to the people in Blue. I'm just jealous cause you all have better defacs

The 18 hole country clubs on base are pretty nice too :0)
  • Options
    Very true. Though I've only seen them in passing. I've played a whopping 4 holes of golf in my life. Never go with your buddies and start the idea that you have to down as many beers as you hit over par, before starting the next hole.
  • Options
    That sounds like a fantastic idea! I'm impressed you made it to the 4th hole.
  • Options
    Goldy:
    That sounds like a fantastic idea! I'm impressed you made it to the 4th hole.
    It was a lighter beer and no tequila, vodka or Jamesons. I'm actually surprised we made it back to the club house without getting arrested after the fourth hole. Can they give you a ticket for driving while just slightly intoxicated on the golf course?
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to do it bro...you deserved it (take that anyway you wish)...but on another note, you were not supposed to tell anyone that I let you know Wayne ordered the hit. You makin me look like a snitch bro..but its all good ENJOY!!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    I had to do it bro...you deserved it (take that anyway you wish)...but on another note, you were not supposed to tell anyone that I let you know Wayne ordered the hit. You makin me look like a snitch bro..but its all good ENJOY!!
    If history is any guide you will probably get hit from both sides now that the world knows you are a snitch.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:

WAYNE told me before I posted, so your good. That Genius got it coming to him.

No that's not good, that makes me look bad too. That's why I should take heed to my own words and think before I type, Apologies thrown your way. But he did tell me before that. On another note, those are some very good sticks my friend. All are cigars I frequent a lot. Thanks a lot. And if you can make it to one of the herf's. I'll be sure to follow up big time. Thanks Smoke em......
  • Options
    Goldy:
    smoke em if you got em:
    If history is any guide you will probably get hit from both sides now that the world knows you are a snitch.

If anyone touches him without his consent. I know I'll get the blessings from Mr Diamondog(Scareface) himself. To light them up with boxes of swisher sweets and black & milds along with some chewing tobbacco to slide their %$! right off this forum.......
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:

No that's not good, that makes me look bad too. That's why I should take heed to my own words and think before I type, Apologies thrown your way. But he did tell me before that. On another note, those are some very good sticks my friend. All are cigars I frequent a lot. Thanks a lot. And if you can make it to one of the herf's. I'll be sure to follow up big time. Thanks Smoke em......
    Haha. I figured that since the first of my Nucrear Raunch volunteers hit him, he may as well know. Sit back and enjoy the bombs, RCY.
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:

Haha. I figured that since the first of my Nucrear Raunch volunteers hit him, he may as well know. Sit back and enjoy the bombs, RCY.

Wayne, when this is all over. You'll wish you never had done this. I hope you have a WALL UNIT, lol.....
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Mother of God, that was a good hit......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:

no worries bro..i am well protected if anyone wants to get at me for being a "snitch" You are very welcome bro, nothing but good things said about you on the forum so its well deserved. Cant wait to herf with you and the guys.