Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Looking for Sol Cubano Artisan.....Closed

MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
If anybody here has a couple of Sol Cubano Artisan they wouldn't mind trading I will trade 5 of my sticks for the 2 Artisan.....any takers?

Comments

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I got you. pm me
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I have some too if need be
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    I got you. pm me
    PM sent
  • Options
    Goldy:
    I have some too if need be
    PM sent
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    Dude. PM me your address. I'll send you a couple sticks. I don't need anything in return
  • Options
    bip:
    Dude. PM me your address. I'll send you a couple sticks. I don't need anything in return
    PM sent
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Hahaha you collecting them?
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Hahaha you collecting them?
    No....but I guess it looks that way. Everybody that has offered I plan to trade with. I find it hard to say no
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive been wanting to try the padilla artisan but have not tried the sol yet either
  • Options
    jj20030:
    ive been wanting to try the padilla artisan but have not tried the sol yet either
    JJ. Shoot me your address and I'll send you a couple also. I have enough to pass em around
  • Options
    bip:
    jj20030:
    JJ. Shoot me your address and I'll send you a couple also. I have enough to pass em around
    will do! thanks
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Anyone still looking for either the Sol Cubana Artisan or the Padilla Artisan? I love those sticks and keep a stock of each so I've got some to trade.
  • Options
    SmokySuit:
    Anyone still looking for either the Sol Cubana Artisan or the Padilla Artisan? I love those sticks and keep a stock of each so I've got some to trade.
    Love that Padilla Artisan, that is what got me started on this quest. Sent you a PM
  • Options
    SmokySuit:
    might be intrested, not sure which bip was going to send?
  • Options
    jj20030:
    SmokySuit:
    I can send you one of each JJ
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    PM replied MTuccelli
  • Options
    bip:
    jj20030:
    SmokySuit:
    I can send you one of each JJ
    thanks bud!
  • Options
    All PMs have been replied to and all trades are in motion. Thanks to all that participated.