Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Macho Madness Forever!

y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
Randy "The Macho Man" Savage has passed. What an unbelievable bummer.

Comments

• Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    RIP Randy. You will be missed by this Saturday Night's Main Event maniac....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    I just saw that - that sucks. I think I'll have a Slim Jim in his honor this weekend.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    +1
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Saw him and Hogan live at SummerSlam (the Mega Powers) many years back....awesome. Sail on Randy, Sail On.
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    This truly is a sad day in the wrestling world. Let's all do a tribute to him tonight. Forget a shot or pouring out a 40oz. Tonight, we snappin Slim Jims
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    PsychoSJG:
    This truly is a sad day in the wrestling world. Let's all do a tribute to him tonight. Forget a shot or pouring out a 40oz. Tonight, we snappin Slim Jims
    Damn right. I've been trying to figure out what would pair well with a Slim Jim. hmm..
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    RIP, Randy! Ohhhhhhh yeah!!!!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    JCizzle:
    haha "Ohhhhhhh yeah!!!!"

Loved it.

His cameo in the first spiderman movie was pretty funny too. I was thinking, "why does Bonesaw remind me of . . . . oh $h!t, it is him!!!"
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    question I would like answered, was it the slim jims that killed him? ... Not that I follow WWE or anything, I do/did like his slim jim commercials, they made me laugh even though they were horrible.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    He had a heart attack while driving and hit a tree... Not how I'd have thought he'd go...
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rip bro! thanks for the memories! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53hiHAkK6KA
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Savage vs. Steamboat, Wrestlemania III. Epic.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Yep saw this today, hard to believe, Years ago I was shocked when Miss Elizabeth overdosed and now to find out Randy had a heart attack and hit a tree while driving, this is a sad day indeed. OH YEAH!!!
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    boydmcgowan:
    JCizzle:
    haha "Ohhhhhhh yeah!!!!"

Loved it.

His cameo in the first spiderman movie was pretty funny too. I was thinking, "why does Bonesaw remind me of . . . . oh $h!t, it is him!!!"
    Bonesaw's readyyyyy!!!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    dwayne3307dwayne3307 Posts: 272
    RIP Macho Man
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I was a big fan of wrestling in the late 80's early 90's when Randy came around He actually grew up in the Chicago area, I met him after a show /event one time. Pro wrestlers are great showmen. And Randy was one of the best.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I always liked Randy, even when I was a kid and he was the "bad guy". Thinking back to his career, he was a hell of a showman. One of the best in the ring and on the mic. Even though he hasn't been in any promotion for around 10 Years (small 1-2 month stint in TNA) he will always be remembered as one of the best. Tough to see one of my childhood "Hero's" loosing his life.

Rob
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Gotta have BEEF! Gotta have SPICE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYEAH!

RIP Macho Man. Gonna miss seeing the big elbow off the top turnbuckle.

• Options
    Aforementioned Wrestlemania match with Savage and Steamboat-------quite possibly best match ever.
  • Options
    The ColonelThe Colonel Posts: 206
    RIP Randy...way too young to be passing on!!!
  • Options
    Dude LoveDude Love Posts: 315
    I'll be snapping into plenty of Slim Jims in his honor. Hell of an entertainer.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    There are plenty of angels in heaven right now wearing over-sized plastic sunglasses with neon paint splattered across them...
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    There are plenty of angels in heaven right now wearing over-sized plastic sunglasses with neon paint splattered across them...
    Richard Simmons is dead?