Home General Discussion
Options

Alec Bradley visit to north bay Cali. tonight

Hi everybody. First time poster, long time c.com buyer. Just wanted to let all the north bay people know that there is an Alec Bradley event 2nite in vacaville ca. It is being held at Piano Fuerte cigar lounge located at:
333 merchant st
suite C
vacaville ca.
Its starts at 5pm may 20th. No I do not work for this b&m but I am a loyal customer.
And thanks all you guyz for your great tips and reviews. You are all the best.

Comments

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    headway1:
    Hi everybody. First time poster, long time c.com buyer. Just wanted to let all the north bay people know that there is an Alec Bradley event 2nite in vacaville ca. It is being held at Piano Fuerte cigar lounge located at:
    333 merchant st
    suite C
    vacaville ca.
    Its starts at 5pm may 20th. No I do not work for this b&m but I am a loyal customer.
    And thanks all you guyz for your great tips and reviews. You are all the best.

Thanks Headway! and Welcome to the Forums, I live in Folsom just over the road! I appreciate the Notice, We have A huge Event in Sacramento tommarrow with Pete Johnson coming to town. I am trying to make it to that for sure, this is to lateb a notice for me , but i will put that place on my radar since I drive through there and stop in Vacaville all the time!
    Not a Big Fan of anything Alec Bradley except the Tempus, ENjoy yourself and have fun!