Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Our military is the finest on the globe

Recently we had an opprtunity to help with providing cigars to our troops through a package that Jsnake put together. The satisfaction gained from being involved in that was priceless and the response and gratitude of these guys is amazing. We appreciate RCY cigars, DSWarmack, and all the other guys (Can't remember all the names yet) who have joined us on this forum while serving their Nation. You guys are the finest that the United States have. Thank you again for all you do.

Comments

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I got a BIG package going out tommorrow to the troops to finish up the sticks from a while ago and they said they will also send pics!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    Recently we had an opprtunity to help with providing cigars to our troops through a package that Jsnake put together. The satisfaction gained from being involved in that was priceless and the response and gratitude of these guys is amazing. We appreciate RCY cigars, DSWarmack, and all the other guys (Can't remember all the names yet) who have joined us on this forum while serving their Nation. You guys are the finest that the United States have. Thank you again for all you do.
    +1 couldn't of said it better myself
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:

Your more than welcome Sir and we appreciate you and the rest of the guys and gals here too....
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    Amen to that. I can't even begin to express the gratitude for what you all do.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    RCY Cigars:
    fla-gypsy:

Your more than welcome Sir and we appreciate you and the rest of the guys and gals here too....
    +1 We do what we do, so that others (mainly my children) may never have to. I love my job with all my heart and thank God every day that I can say that, a lot of people can't. I will do this until they tell me I cant, or I pay the ultimate price like so many before me have. When they tell me I can't I will find some other way to do the same thing. The reason we do what we do is because you appreciate it!

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    +1 This is why I am proud to be an American, God bless the men and women of our country that volunteer to protect us and sacrifice for us. God bless their families for supporting them in the pursuit of service.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    RCY Cigars:
    fla-gypsy:

+1 We do what we do, so that others (mainly my children) may never have to. I love my job with all my heart and thank God every day that I can say that, a lot of people can't. I will do this until they tell me I cant, or I pay the ultimate price like so many before me have. When they tell me I can't I will find some other way to do the same thing. The reason we do what we do is because you appreciate it!

Truth. My hat goes off you all of you each and every day. The very best of the very best.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    ShotgunJohn:
    fla-gypsy:
    +1 This is why I am proud to be an American, God bless the men and women of our country that volunteer to protect us and sacrifice for us. God bless their families for supporting them in the pursuit of service.
    +2 from another proud american. Also have to mention the family members waiting on their Moms or Dads who are proudly serving. Thank you all for what you do and what your families are doing back home to hold the fort down back home. you guys are the best.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome thread. I concur with everything. Hope we get some fresh pictures from some sailors soon.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    DSWarmack:
    The reason we do what we do is because you appreciate it!

+1
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    boydmcgowan:
    ShotgunJohn:
    fla-gypsy:
    +2 from another proud american. Also have to mention the family members waiting on their Moms or Dads who are proudly serving. Thank you all for what you do and what your families are doing back home to hold the fort down back home. you guys are the best.
    I'll go ahead and add a +3 to this! We have the most amazing men and women in the world serving in our armed forces!
  • Options
    RCCCigarRCCCigar Posts: 106
    alienmisprint:
    DSWarmack:
    The reason we do what we do is because you appreciate it!

+1
    +2
  • Options
    RCCCigarRCCCigar Posts: 106
    boydmcgowan:
    ShotgunJohn:
    fla-gypsy:
    +1 about the families! My wife is taking care of a 3 year old, going to school full time, and is pregnant with our second child! All of this without me! She is an incredible woman and is serving her country just as much as I am!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    fla-gypsy:
    amen! , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyXYot6wHuE
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    RCCCigar:
    boydmcgowan:
    ShotgunJohn:
    fla-gypsy:
    +1 about the families! My wife is taking care of a 3 year old, going to school full time, and is pregnant with our second child! All of this without me! She is an incredible woman and is serving her country just as much as I am!
    +1 to this one also......I couldn't do it without my wife. She has been my rock, and as most of you know, military spouses are put through some *** regular wives don't have to deal with normally.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    +(whatever number we are on now).......Thank you guys for all you do, duty that is often unseen...but never forgotten or taken for granted.
  • Options
    RCCCigar:
    boydmcgowan:
    ShotgunJohn:
    fla-gypsy:
    +100 My wife is at home with my five children, three of which are under the age of two. The youngest two (twins, born in my absence) visit the hospital about every other week. She does all this to support me so I can do what I love, and be over here.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    DSWarmack:
    RCCCigar:
    boydmcgowan:
    ShotgunJohn:
    fla-gypsy:
    +100 My wife is at home with my five children, three of which are under the age of two. The youngest two (twins, born in my absence) visit the hospital about every other week. She does all this to support me so I can do what I love, and be over here.
    You just want more cigars. ROTFLMAO. Seriously Ryan, you are inspiring!
  • Options
    beatnic:
    DSWarmack:
    RCCCigar:
    boydmcgowan:
    ShotgunJohn:
    fla-gypsy:
    You just want more cigars. ROTFLMAO. Seriously Ryan, you are inspiring!

No! Seriously we are running out of room! All I do is sit here on my @ss and watch a gate! She deals with all the kids. I had to budget flowers into my allowance so she knows she is appreciated!
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    Sorry, I have been gone for a few days on a trip. Thank you for the post sir. All the sticks you sent and the coordination it took was more appreciated than you could have imagined. Thank you for the support and for simply keeping us in your thoughts.