Home General Discussion
Options

I'm looking for opinions...

What to smoke tonight to celebrate my new job? I just can't seem to decide, so I thought I'd ask for some input.

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I'd start with your avatar...
  • Options
    bige1371bige1371 Posts: 196
    Grab a bottle of Jameson and a couple Avo's. You can't beat that. Before you pass out take a couple asprin.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    bige1371:
    Grab a bottle of Jameson and a couple Avo's. You can't beat that. Before you pass out take a couple asprin.
    and drink 3 bottles of water!
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    zeebra:
    I'd start with your avatar...
    yup, Grab your favorite padron and go with that.
  • Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    Yeah, I was thinking of trying a 1926. I think that's what I'll start with, who knows after that? Haha.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Yup, Padron....and congrats!!
  • Options
    Heavy:
    Yup, Padron....and congrats!!
    Thanks! It's about damn time, too! I've been looking in this oh so fantastic economy for too long now. Haha.
  • Options
    jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Congrats on the job man. Go with a Padron. By far the best cigar I've had to date and only at $3.50.
  • Options
    So, after much deliberation, this is the lineup for this evening. The Padron's going to be first, but I'm not sure after that.

imageimage
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    i just smoked a Anejo fuente #49...awesome freaking smoke...will def. be gonceng a box once i can ! lol
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Damn man, that's a hellova line up! Hope you enjoyed that! What's the new gig?
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    I smoked on of the short churchills the other day, and it was awesome!
  • Options
    Oh man, what a helluva a lineup it was! Each cigars was so complex in such distinct manners. Best night of smokes I've had since I took up this hobby. Of course, that's not saying much, I only started smoking a hair over a year ago on my eighteenth birthday, but hey.

And it's nothing huge, just working at the parts counter at my local motorsports shop, but I've been trying to find a job since my junior year in high school, about two years ago.

That short churchill was amazing! As soon as I can afford to I'm buying a box. Glad to hear you enjoyed yours as well!
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the new job. Good night of smoking too. If you really enjoy your job then it's not work but just a hobby you get paid to do, good luck.